Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Are the half doors sold separately?

Old 12-19-2006, 08:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
once again I have to ask WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR PIRCING ??? if your GUESSING off of the previous years prices then you should say that but if your getting actual prices for the JK then please let us know where your getting them from....
That is pricing from http://www.allchryslerparts.com/ based on parts prices for the 2006 TJ. The parts for the 2007 aren't available yet.

Andrew
Old 12-21-2006, 04:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Give a few months and Id bet that bestop comes out with a two piece soft door and window for the jk
Old 12-21-2006, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dkingjk
Give a few months and Id bet that bestop comes out with a two piece soft door and window for the jk
Maybe so, but unfortunately, I think that an unlimited with four soft doors (black) will look not look too good, in the same way that an unlimited with no doors doesn't look great.

Andrew
Old 12-21-2006, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Plan on making my own painted to match doors if noone else comes out with them by the time I am ready to get some.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bestop has a new element door. They are steel frames with canvas pockets for inside or out (or off), and they will have an extra door enclosure kit that comes with black door skins for you to paint, and the doors will also accept the top half windows also!!
I e-mailed them and they said they will be available for the 4 door in APRIL!! but quadratec already has them listed for the 2 door, not sure if they are available or not though..

Look at the bestop 2 door in the sema pics gallery on project-jk.com or go to bestop's website. there are no pics for the 4 door yet, because they were not planning on making them untill they realized there was such a huge demand.

Quick Reply: Are the half doors sold separately?