Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hard top storage carts

Old 05-16-2010, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hard top storage carts

I am moving to an apartment with a garage next month. I will not be able to install my HT lift in the garage. We are looking at the HOSS storage cart from Best Top. Has anyone used this and how does it seem to work. If there is something better any recommendations would be great.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MatchStick
I am moving to an apartment with a garage next month. I will not be able to install my HT lift in the garage. We are looking at the HOSS storage cart from Best Top. Has anyone used this and how does it seem to work. If there is something better any recommendations would be great.
I've got it and it works pretty well. You still need a second person, unless you don't mind scratching the hell out of your jeep! I learned that one the hard way. But the cart is simple enough to figure out, and makes it really easy to move the top around. The door cart could use some improvements, but that's a seperate issue...

IMHO, worth the money for the hard top cart. Door cart... not so much.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

Check out the thread below. I built the same thing and it works awesome. $25.00 and 60 mintues worth of work is way better than ordering one for $150!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...Y-Hardtop-Cart

Quick Reply: Hard top storage carts