Help on European JK - JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by DV8 Offroad
Click Here

Help on European JK

Old 03-16-2019, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

Default Help on European JK

Hello All, I have a 2008 Sahara JK Unlimited with 2.8L Diesel, stock in Italy recently purchased. I am interested in purchasing lighting, winch, snorkle and other accessories. While some are specific and can find the 2.8L info, it doesn’t clarify if the diesel makes a difference. I have also heard that the electronic can be different. So...
Has anyone done work on a European stock JK? Ideas? Info? I am back and forth to Italy, so I want to purchase here and freight there, as I have not found any aftermarket online (that i could understand) and when I have asked questions in auto part stores, I seem to know more than they do.... So any help is much appreciated!
Thanks in Advance

Quick Reply: Help on European JK

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: