Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior lights

Old 02-01-2019, 01:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interior lights

I would like to add led lights just umder the Dash center console of my Jeep I'm wondering what wires I can tap into say off the heater switches that when the lights are turned on at night they would light up so you can have a little bit of interior lighting any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 02-03-2019, 12:45 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Suggest that you see if anything in this thread would help you figure it out ...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-e...lights-311176/

BTW, asking for help without fully filling out your profile is risky. There have been changes over the years of the JK in such things as wiring. It's best to provide complete details on your Jeep (which I see is a 2007) including any mods you made. That is one of the first things the more informed members of this forum look for to give you better advice (or to not answer at all if they're unfamiliar with your particular model year on your particular question).
Old 02-03-2019, 01:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know what your saying but I dont see a place to file in any info I have tried. On the first day I signed up it never asked and I don't see any place to change info ..any help would be great . Btw I have a 2007 jeep unlimited sahara
Old 02-03-2019, 10:29 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Shannon75
I know what your saying but I dont see a place to file in any info I have tried. On the first day I signed up it never asked and I don't see any place to change info ..any help would be great . Btw I have a 2007 jeep unlimited sahara
Well, I don't think I can guide you to your editing page since that will be password protected. However, if you click on the link in my signature for my mod list, you can view my own page under the "About Me" tab. Find that page and tab ("About Me") and fill in the blanks.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:14 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,822 Likes on 1,592 Posts

At the upper right of the webpage you see your name. click the drop down and go to "my profile". Under the "about me" tab you're gone have little pencils next to each section. Click the pencil to edit.

Quick Reply: Interior lights