Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Mopar Part Number Web Sources?

Old 07-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by EHarris
Quadratec has them all usually and good diagrams too. Plus they price match, free shipping. I have had great experiences with them and I don't say that often.

https://www.quadratec.com/parts/wrangler-jk
The funny thing was that Q-Tech was the 1st place I went to because they usually have all the Mopar parts with pics as you mentioned, but I could only find Omix-ADA's version of the ECT sensor.
Old 07-15-2019, 05:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

Well here's a kicker. I received my thermostat and ECT. The online listing for the thermostat showed I was purchasing P/N: 68273161AA but it seems like I received P/N: 4666140AA instead. The seller seems to have hand written P/N:68273161AA on the outside of the bag but the part came in a sealed Mopar bag.

It looked/fit the same as the one I replaced, so hopefully everything works out ok.

Quick Reply: Mopar Part Number Web Sources?