Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

MyGig Help

Old 01-03-2012, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MyGig Help

I have a 2010 jku sahara with mygig. I recently noticed that the mygig is not changing from day time colors to night time colors when it is set to auto color change. The daytime color setting is way to bring and kind of blinding while driving at night. I thought it should be switching between the two colors when set to auto but it is always on daytime setting. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there is a fix or an update to the mygig that fixes this issue?

Thanks for the help
Old 01-03-2012, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

I figured it out.

fyi for anyone that might have the same thing going on. I had the the dimmer switch on the brightest setting, one before the dome light which must override the auto color change, once I changed the dimmer switch the mygig changes to the dark colors as it should
Old 01-03-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool i have same problem in my 08 sahara.thanks i checked had dimmer on highest setting working fine now.thanks again .
Old 01-03-2012, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the thread. Was having the same question and never got around to posting the question. Now I know how to fix it. Thanks.

Quick Reply: MyGig Help