Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Poll

Old 10-25-2013, 04:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you going to miss the extra room that the JKU gives you? Cause you'd be left with 2 vehicles and not a lot of storage space..... What's your lifestyle like?
Old 10-25-2013, 04:42 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep the mustang and have 2 wranglers
Old 10-26-2013, 09:49 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 7kings
Hate to say it, but I think that's a question that only you can answer. Nobody "needs" 2 jeeps, nor do they "need" a jeep and a mustang. I think you've got to base it on what's going to make you happy and don't look back. I got rid of my Hemi Charger when I got my jeep, and I can tell you that it's a little sad sometimes when I step on the gas and the rear wheels don't spin and make smoke, but on the other hand, I smile every time I get in the jeep and put the top down, so I consider it a fair trade.

Good luck, and enjoy whatever you decide.

I mean if youre on a dirt road then yes they will spin and throw dust up (closest you are getting to smoke!

I say keep the mustang so you have Two toys and more money to mod the jeep

Jeepin on a budget
-Jeek
Old 10-26-2013, 11:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
I mean if youre on a dirt road then yes they will spin and throw dust up (closest you are getting to smoke!

I say keep the mustang so you have Two toys and more money to mod the jeep

Jeepin on a budget
-Jeek
I'm assuming you're talking about the Jeep, because that Charger had no problem lighting up a pair of brand new shoes across an entire intersection.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just sold my 300z, leaving me with just the JKUR. I miss the ability to drive fast with something that can handle the curves. But then I love the ability to take the top down. Do you wheel at all? There's no "need" for many things we do. But having 2 JKs would give you the ability to mod one to wheel it, and leave the other as a DD.

Last edited by Septu; 10-26-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

I have an audi s5 and a 2dr jk rubi. I don't think I would have two jks. But I will say if I was forced to have one it would be an easy decision, sell the audi.

As others have said it is really up to you, but for me, if I have to drive into town or somewhere there is traffic, I want my audi. If I am heading to the beach or mountains, the jk is for me.

Good luck
Old 10-26-2013, 11:42 AM
JK Jedi

I'm assuming you're talking about the Jeep, because that Charger had no problem lighting up a pair of brand new shoes across an entire intersection.
Yes the jeep does it on a dirt road!
Haha I'm sure it does my buddies mustang would do it all the time, but he was always buying tires every 2 months lmao

Jeepin on a budget
-Jeek
Old 10-26-2013, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

Traded a mustang in on my jku Awhile ago and can honestly say I haven't regretted it once. I still get in my jeep and just smile.

But, I wasn't in your situation. The mustang was my only car. If I had one of each, I'd be one happy camper. I say keep what you have now.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Who's hating on anything? I'm not berating the OP for asking the question, just offering my opinion that he really just needs to make whatever choice is going to make him happy. If he wants 2 jeeps, get the rubi. If he wants a jeep and a fast car, keep the mustang. He asked for opinions - we gave them.
Still Hatin! Lol
Old 10-26-2013, 11:01 PM
JK Jedi

Or why not trade in the jku and get a rubi and have them trade your mods

Jeepin on a budget
-Jeek

Quick Reply: New Poll