Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

new used JkU, check engine came on and more

Old 09-13-2016, 06:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new used JkU, check engine came on and more

Ok everyone. I just got a used 2012 JKU 2 weeks ago and now in the last 24 hours 3 problems. Yesterday the windows would not roll down, then they did. Check engine light also came on yesterday and this morning on the way to work my bright lights came on for a second then right back off. Tried about 4 times same thing. On then off right away. Any ideas on any off this. Thanks.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by CJCCJ4 JK
Ok everyone. I just got a used 2012 JKU 2 weeks ago and now in the last 24 hours 3 problems. Yesterday the windows would not roll down, then they did. Check engine light also came on yesterday and this morning on the way to work my bright lights came on for a second then right back off. Tried about 4 times same thing. On then off right away. Any ideas on any off this. Thanks.

First thing to check is if your battery cables are tight...

Quick Reply: new used JkU, check engine came on and more