Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Power outputs adapters

Old 11-09-2006, 11:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power outputs adapters

Hey, other than the power outlet up front, are there any others? I live in Korea and have limited availability on groceries. However 3 hours away at the Air Force Base there is a nice Commissary. When my wife and I go shopping we bring a cooler and I was thinking about getting one of those plug in refrigerator coolers. I'd like to be able to just plug it up in the cargo area.

I would assume that the 4 Door and 2 Door are the same in this respect, but I will be getting a 4 Door.:confused:
Old 11-10-2006, 05:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I would assume that the 4 Door and 2 Door are the same in this respect, but I will be getting a 4 Door.
Why the sad face?! The Unlimited will be able to tote much more groceries than the 2-door, and it is just as capable off-road per the many reviews currently available. If you have kids, the 4-doors will be a BIG PLUS!!! 2-door or 4-door, ANY JK is nice, and worth the long wait.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-10-2006, 10:04 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smokers group gets you an extra outlet, but it's still in the front. (Longer cord) or I think it would be easy to hook one up yourself.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Actually the smokers group just adds the ash cup, and the lighter. The oultet is already there, just with a cap over it.

Ron

Quick Reply: Power outputs adapters