Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Parking lamps

Old 09-13-2012, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parking lamps

I'm having a problem with my parking lamps. When I turn them on the left side is out but the blinkers and brake lights work. It's only the left front and back parking. I checked the bulbs and they are good. Any ideas?
Old 09-14-2012, 03:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the exact same problem - drivers side parking lights out front and rear . It's a 15 amp mini- fuse in the underhood box next to the battery. It's called " M17" if you can read the tiny print. I located it by color, blue is 15 amp. Blue, red, blue, natural . The blues are right and left parking lamps. Why did the fuse blow? The dealer says it could be the PCM , has to happen again. I got a ticket for Chryslers fail, located and replaced fuse when I got home

Last edited by Four Low; 09-14-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lamps

Originally Posted by Four Low
I had the exact same problem - drivers side parking lights out front and rear . It's a 15 amp mini- fuse in the underhood box next to the battery. It's called " M17" if you can read the tiny print. I located it by color, blue is 15 amp. Blue, red, blue, natural . The blues are right and left parking lamps. Why did the fuse blow? The dealer says it could be the PCM , has to happen again. I got a ticket for Chryslers fail, located and replaced fuse when I got home

Thank you for the info

Quick Reply: Parking lamps