JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Stock JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/)
-   -   Seat Covers (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/seat-covers-246792/)

Drsekelsky 09-04-2012 10:31 PM

Seat Covers

Can anyone recommend neoprene seat covers? Or let me know which ones to stay away from. Thanks

Prime8 09-05-2012 02:53 AM

Stay away from neoprene, unless you like swamp balls/swamp ass and a floppy fit over time. Check out Trek Armor. There's a big thread on here that I started called something like "Trek Armor seat covers: first impressions and review" that is now about 15 pages deep with satisfied customers. There are a bunch of reviews and a bunch of pictures throughout the thread. Great product. Hope this helps.

newbiejeeper 09-05-2012 03:29 AM

Take a look at the Marathon seat covers. Made in the USA out of 1000 count cordura. A little less expensive (not much though) than the trek armors and you will have more color options than the three or four offered by trek armor.

Marathon has been around for 30+ years.

Z.A.Kenworthy 09-05-2012 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by newbiejeeper
Take a look at the Marathon seat covers. Made in the USA out of 1000 count cordura. A little less expensive (not much though) than the trek armors and you will have more color options than the three or four offered by trek armor.

Marathon has been around for 30+ years.

Thanks for mentioning those! I really like them, ordering some Friday!

Forma 09-05-2012 04:17 AM

Trek Armour, can't go wrong.. if you can fork out the cash for them..

Drsekelsky 09-06-2012 12:21 AM

Neither are cheap for sure. Have to save my pennies. Thanks

zstairlessone 09-08-2012 06:03 PM

Not cheap, but Wet Okole is supporting my a#$, love 'em. Doesn't matter if I'm climbing back in from a creek walk, rain is coming in, spills - these save the seats and fit like a glove :thumbsup:

jb4978 09-08-2012 06:35 PM

I have Coverking CR-grade neoprene, Ebay cheap, awesome fit and a good quality product. I had them on about 9 months, no problems. Previously owned a set of SB covers and hated the way they fit.

I do like the Trek Armor, but did not want to drop that much.

BombJock 09-08-2012 06:53 PM

Trek armor. Love them.

Have owned neoprene and others. Will not go with anything other than trek armor.

The molle loops are great for attaching bags for storage.

Mitch was more than helpful. He will offer a forum discount.

Pete1971 09-09-2012 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by zstairlessone (Post 3200383)
Not cheap, but Wet Okole is supporting my a#$, love 'em. Doesn't matter if I'm climbing back in from a creek walk, rain is coming in, spills - these save the seats and fit like a glove :thumbsup:

x2 have had mine for a week & it's like sitting on a cloud :yup: