Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

what do i need to do at MIN. to get 35'' tires to fit on my stock 4dr sahara.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by STAV
Hello every one this is my first post. what do i need to do at MIN. to get 35x12.5x18' tires to fit on my stock 2010 4dr sahara? i have a set of quadratech spaces already if that enough?
You'll need spacers.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...7s+lift+report

you'll need flat fenders

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...eds+fender+mod

and will be a good start to driving on the street.

depending on the tires of your choice, you may not have to cut the PINCH SEAM.

Originally Posted by coltc2000
how much wheelwell room with the spacers on?
a 35'' probably will NOT fit without a lift kit.
2.5'' budget boost MIN to fit 35'' tires
Wrong.

Originally Posted by STAV
i do have a set of used rubi fenders and front and rear bumpers that i can cut. Does any one have pictues or even a link where i can be able to get an idea what i have 2 do? I aslo hear bad things about body lifts whats the deal??
I linked it above. Anything higher then a 1" of body lift is frowned upon. 1" body lifts are fine.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

READYLIFT makes awsome spacer lifts and complete SST lifts. I do not work for them in any way. I put their lift kits on my last 2 vehicles, and they were awsome. Their tech dept is #1 as well.

Call them up and describe the tire size , rim info, etc. They will tell you what you will need, including the correct rim specs for your particular vehicle.

WWW.READYLIFT.COM

SLIM_SNOOPY

Quick Reply: what do i need to do at MIN. to get 35'' tires to fit on my stock 4dr sahara.