Notices
Stock JL Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JL Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

New JL Spotted in the Wild!!

Old 02-13-2018, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation New JL Spotted in the Wild!!

Spotted a new JL in the wild for the first time today. Was a base sport unlimited in granite crystal, which is on the short list for favorite JL colors for me along with white, so was nice to see it in person. With an MSRP of only $33k and some change, it was as base as you could get with the only option being the automatic transmission.

Though I'm obviously the most partial towards the Rubicon trim, it didn't look too bad for a base wrangler, and I liked the Granite Crystal color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XeHhFQY.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	890.1 KB
ID:	678373

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClUV2Bi.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	835.2 KB
ID:	678374
Old 02-19-2018, 08:31 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just saw a JL here locally. The first thing I noticed is how incredibly cheap the door handles are. I looked at about 3-4, and they were already loose and not of a good quality. I predict this will be changed in the near future as people start breaking their door handles.

Quick Reply: New JL Spotted in the Wild!!