Notices
Stock JL Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JL Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Page 1 of 2 12Next > CindyHellaYella CindyHellaYella First Name: Cindy Vehicle(s):

Old 11-20-2018, 01:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Page 1 of 2 12Next > CindyHellaYella CindyHellaYella First Name: Cindy Vehicle(s):

ESS issue. New Jeep JL wrangler. Had 30 miles on it and going 50 miles per hour engine stopped. Dash message said put into park and press start. Dangerous place I had to pull off and restart engine. I now have 150 miles on the Jeep and when I stop and the engine shuts off - like at a light - the engine will randomly turn back on (my foot is definitely firmly on brake). Getting looked at Wednesday...wondering if anyone else had this happen? Hate the ESS system so far!

Quick Reply: Page 1 of 2 12Next > CindyHellaYella CindyHellaYella First Name: Cindy Vehicle(s):