Notices
Stock JL Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JL Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Request for Rumors - Dealer Incentives

Old 01-12-2018, 09:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Request for Rumors - Dealer Incentives

Financing is the biggest thing driving my purchase – I got my 2010 with 0% at a summer sales event and want the same for my next Jeep. Taking a look at the Jeep builder right now you can build a 2017 JK, a 2018 JK, or a 2018 JL. Three models available until March. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with any knowledge of what will likely happen with financing and incentives. I was not impressed with the year-end incentives considering there are two models out right now – I expected some offers around financing. What do you all think... is it likely to happen with the JK, 2018 or 2017 models?
Old 01-12-2018, 12:21 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Seems hard pressed to me to find great financing deals.....the likes of what you might be expecting.....in an environment of rising interest rates, combined with the new JL rollin out. I also think they're not going to be hard pressed to move the last of the '17 and '18 JKs, so incentives might be skinny. That is just my line of thinking though, and have no real firm basis on which to lean outside of being in the financial field and watching the FED interest rate hikes, and planned hikes for '18.

Quick Reply: Request for Rumors - Dealer Incentives