Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

I dont have good news to share - Rest in Peace 12/27/2011

Old 01-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by britjk
Hey Ken. I haven't been on here for a while. So sorry to hear about the obstacle that you're facing right now. I don't Pray much - because like you - Organized Religion doesn't make much sense to me. But I will send a really Personal message upstairs for you and I'll hope you get a Positive answer. Having been on here since nearly the beginning - you have a lot of my Love and Respect and I don't think that there's an obstacle that you can't get over. Life is an interesting Journey that's full of twists and turns - and I know that you'll get to the top of the Trail in your own sweet time. When you get there in about 44 years - We'll Party. 44 years - only because I'll be 55 on April 8th and I don't want to be a Centenarian.
So I have myfor you. Please Post a Link for Donations to offset your medical expenses if I missed it. Much Love to you and your Family. Your friend Richard.
Thank you, I do appreciate everyones wishes and prayers. I feel like a scmuck posting this on my own behalf, but since you asked, some people have kindly placed it in thier sigs.
Help HappyCurmudgeon's Fight Against Cancer
Old 01-15-2010, 09:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Thank you, I do appreciate everyones wishes and prayers. I feel like a scmuck posting this on my own behalf, but since you asked, some people have kindly placed it in thier sigs.
Help HappyCurmudgeon's Fight Against Cancer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kennet...2026967?ref=ts Here's my thought. Everyone on here send $10.00 - that's (2) quad lattes at Starbucks - or (2) Breakfast meals at McDonald's to make Ken "Happy" again - or as much as you would like to Donate. Happy Curmudgeon has been one of the Pioneer Moderators on here since the beginning and has shared much in Cre8tivity and humor. So - let's see what we can do.
When Life comes at you - it shows no Mercy and it could be you.

Last edited by britjk; 01-15-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Eternal ***erator

This weekend sucked. I am just plain whipped. I have no energy at all, and the damn night sweats are back. Sweat like a damn pig while freezing half to death at the same time. God i hate those. I had them when i was recieving radiation therapy, but they subsided when that was over. I have no clue why they are suddenly back & with a vengeance. I got up at 1am and took a shower because i couldnt stand myself, then again at 5 before work. got dressed and came to work and now i am just a damn popsickle sitting here at my desk. I am tired and i want to go home, but all i would do is sit on the couch & watch tv. I'd rather be here earning my paycheck.

This crap is just crazy. Feel fine one minute, then the sweat is rolling off me like i ran 10miles in a georgia heatwave, then i am so cold it feels like someone dumped liguid nitrogen down my spine, then i am nauseous, then i am fine again, then it all starts over in no specific order.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:15 PM
JK Junkie

Wow, man.
I cant even imagine.
We will continue to pray for you.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are one heck of an amazing fighter Ken. I fully believe you can take it out. You have cancer, It does not have you.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Eternal ***erator

Well, i am back at it again. Chemotherapy for the third trip through. 96 hours of being hooked up to this damn pole with half a dozen bags of stuff hanging off of it... ...Then I go have more CT scans, then I get to find out if the stuff in my lungs spread more, stayed as is, or shrank.

I am hoping it was frekin' anihiliated. Enough is enough, i have a life to get back to and this stuff is in my way.

ANyway, just thought i would let you all know i am back at it again, and i really do very much appreciate everyones messages and well wishes, It is really nice to hear.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:36 AM
JK Super Freak

KICK THAT CANCERS ASS
Old 01-19-2010, 08:52 PM
JK Newbie

(bad stuff) (bad stuff being zapped) (bad stuff after being zapped) (you).

I said a prayer for you today (I added a little sumptin' for the peeps in Haiti too).

-B
Old 01-20-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

I will continue to pray for your miracle to occur. God Bless.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

You can do it Ken. Stay strong!

Quick Reply: I dont have good news to share - Rest in Peace 12/27/2011