JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/vengeance-curmudgeons-revenge-jk-build-143/)
-   -   Let VENGEANCE be Yours - Bidding Starts Tuesday, December 11, 2012 (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/vengeance-curmudgeons-revenge-jk-build-143/let-vengeance-yours-bidding-starts-tuesday-december-11-2012-a-207668/)

BARNO 12-19-2012 06:41 AM

Congrats to EVERYONE involved!! :thumbsup:

armycop 12-20-2012 09:45 AM

Congrats to the winner!

Someone got a screamin' deal on a bad-ass JK. I think the added parts alone are worth the 40K.... :thumbsup:

Torrin 12-20-2012 03:49 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am quite happy to announce:

VENGEANCE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie and I are coordinating pickup, but sometime in the next month, Vengeance will be relocating to Nashville, TN. As a side note, is anyone interested in buying a Flame Red Jeep? (Specs below)

chris@offroadevolution 12-20-2012 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Torrin (Post 3345430)
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Eddie and I are coordinating pickup, but sometime in the next month, Vengeance will be relocating to Nashville, TN. As a side note, is anyone interested in buying a Flame Red Jeep? (Specs below)

Congrats! well done!!!:thumbsup:

v8zracer260z 12-20-2012 04:15 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Congrats! Hope to see it on the trails

fishtale 12-20-2012 04:15 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Awesome. I live in Franklin. Looking forward to seeing it around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Jeek.OlllllllO 12-20-2012 04:27 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I want to see some pictures of you wheeling that jeep! .
Congrats!!

Torrin 12-20-2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO (Post 3345478)
I want to see some pictures of you wheeling that jeep! .
Congrats!!

Awwww, I wouldn't want to get it dirty.... :)

Robar 12-20-2012 06:11 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Congrats on a great JK. :clap:

VolsJeep 12-20-2012 06:32 PM

Congrats Torrin!!! I'm in Nolensville, hopefully I'll get to see you around town or go wheelin' with you. I have a lot of friends in this area that would love to see this thing wheel with us. Shoot me a message sometime.