Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

FOR SALE: Vengeance Take-Off Parts (SoCal Pick-Up Only)

Old 04-27-2012, 07:34 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Thumbs up FOR SALE: Vengeance Take-Off Parts (SoCal Pick-Up Only)

While we were able to acquire a lot of the parts we need to make Vengeance into one hell of a badass 2-door build, there are still a few big ticket items that we'd love to have to complete it and unfortunately, haven't been able to find a vendor willing to help us out with. So, in an effort to help pay for things like a front and rear axle to replace the wimpy Dana 30 and rare Dana 35 this JK came with, we are stripping down whatever we can and making them available for sale.

Here's a list of what we currently have available:

LoD Rocker 2-Door Guards
These are awesome frame mounted rocker guards that provide outstanding protection and serve as a very useable step. These are in really good condition with minimal traces of rust. Some drilling is required but overall, the install is super easy.
$250 - (Retails for $549)

Rock Hard Skid Plates - Complete Set
This is a complete set of skids that include Oil Pan/Engine, Transmission, Transfer Case and Gas Tank Skid Plates for a 2-door JK. These do all have a decent amount of surface rust but, nothing penetrating or severe enough that can be sanded down and re-painted to make look new again. Aside from the rust, they look new and appear to have had no trail hits what so ever.
$395 - (Retails for $947)

TeraFlex 3" Flexarm Lift - SOLD
This is a complete TeraFlex 3" coil lift that comes complete with all 8 adjustable control arms and front and rear adjustable track bars. This kit will yield closer to 4" of lift on a 2-door. A lot of the components are rusted but, still seem to work without any problems. One of the rear shocks has a blown seal and, I would recommend that you just get a new set of shocks.
$695 - (Retails for $2,597)

PUREJEEP Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier - SOLD
This is the original full width bumper tire carrier design that PUREJEEP came out with back in 2007. The bumper is designed to be used with the factory hitch receiver and comes complete with D-Ring mounts. There is some surface rusting on the back side of the bumper but nothing severe and nothing some sanding and paint can't fix.
$375 - (Retails for $949)

Shrockworks Stubby Front Bumper - SOLD
This bumper comes complete with Winch Hoop, D-Ring Mounts, Skid Plate and Light Tabs. This bumper is for the part in good condition with minor surface rusting. The skid plate has more surface rusting but, nothing that can't be cleaned up with a bit of sanding and paint.
$300 - (Retails for $788)

Cooper SST MT Tires 33x12.50 mounted on Factory 17" Sahara Wheels - SOLD
This is a complete set of 5 tires that are in great shape and have about 50% tread left. They are mounted on factory Sahara 17" wheels that are in pretty good shape.
$250

NOTE: All these parts for sale are for SOCAL PICK-UP ONLY, sold AS IS and all sales are final. These are being sold privately and come with no warranty. If you have any questions or are interested in buying any one of these items, please post up on this thread or send me a PM. Thank you for looking and for your willingness to help to support the Vengeance build.

Last edited by wayoflife; 05-02-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shrockworks Front Stubby

Been awhile since I've been on. Is the front stubby still available?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:01 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by FunN4Lo
Been awhile since I've been on. Is the front stubby still available?
hey, long time no see or hear! yes, it is available and can be paid for and picked up at off road evolution.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Up to what size tire can the bumper hold?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah its been too long! I will take the tires for sure. Is it first come first serve or can I give Mel a call to pay and pick them up sometime? Last question, is the bumper the textured finish or gloss black? Thanks!
Old 04-27-2012, 08:10 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO
Up to what size tire can the bumper hold?
when we ran this tire carrier, we had it holding a 37x13.50 and without any problems.

Originally Posted by FunN4Lo
Yeah its been too long! I will take the tires for sure. Is it first come first serve or can I give Mel a call to pay and pick them up sometime? Last question, is the bumper the textured finish or gloss black? Thanks!
yes, first come first serve and yes, you can just give mel a call, pay him and pick them up directly from off road evolution.

the bumpers are semi-gloss black.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:12 AM
JK Jedi

Nice are they open tomorrow? Will it fit a 2007 jku?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:15 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Nice are they open tomorrow? Will it fit a 2007 jku?
unfortunately, i don't think they will be open tomorrow. it will definitely fit a 2007.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:16 AM
JK Jedi

Oh man till what time are they open today?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:18 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Oh man till what time are they open today?
i believe 5 pm but, if you call ahead and they know you are coming, they may stay open later for you.

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: Vengeance Take-Off Parts (SoCal Pick-Up Only)