Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Bush wacker fenders flairs

Old 10-09-2017, 12:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bush wacker fenders flairs

Did a run and tried to move a douglas fir. Call bush wacker to get new part number. Old 10050-07, new 10930-19. Only comes in a set. Looking for someone who did the same thing but I need driver rear. So if you bought a replacement set and only needed one and the other one hanging out in the garage. Or may save my money and buy metal ones.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:29 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,818 Likes on 1,588 Posts

Ha, I had a driver's side rear sitting around for about a year waiting for someone like you. I finally got tired of looking at it and chunked it in the trash about a month ago. Shipping wouldn't have made sense anyway.....but still. Those things just don't stand up to wheelin'. I'd suggest moving on from them and cutting your loses while you could still sell the front set in good shape, and let your rear passenger sit around till you get tired of looking at it. Either go with metal, or if laws permit in your area, fenderless with a delete kit.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by resharp001
Ha, I had a driver's side rear sitting around for about a year waiting for someone like you. I finally got tired of looking at it and chunked it in the trash about a month ago. Shipping wouldn't have made sense anyway.....but still. Those things just don't stand up to wheelin'. I'd suggest moving on from them and cutting your loses while you could still sell the front set in good shape, and let your rear passenger sit around till you get tired of looking at it. Either go with metal, or if laws permit in your area, fenderless with a delete kit.
For some reason your post made that well it looked good feel go bad. LOL yep well run, them never again. Thanks for letting me know about the trash run. And will run the broken flare till it falls off.

Quick Reply: Bush wacker fenders flairs