Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

New Prefix System! Please Read!

Old 04-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts
Default New Prefix System! Please Read!

You will notice a new 'Prefix:' drop down above the title box for all new threads in this forum. You may choose no prefix, or the one that best suites your needs. I think the prefixes are self explanatory, however, please post any comments or concerns in this thread. Going forward, as members use prefixes, you will able to search by prefix which means you can search for all WTBs in NorCal. Give it a try and I hope this helps!

Bob..
Old 04-21-2015, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedlimit
You will notice a new 'Prefix:' drop down above the title box for all new threads in this forum. You may choose no prefix, or the one that best suites your needs. I think the prefixes are self explanatory, however, please post any comments or concerns in this thread. Going forward, as members use prefixes, you will able to search by prefix which means you can search for all WTBs in NorCal. Give it a try and I hope this helps!

Bob..
Is there a way to let everyone know once you find what you are looking for or delete the post?
Old 04-23-2015, 04:44 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I simply missed your question. You can report your post requesting it be closed and the moderators will close it. Thanks.

Bob

Quick Reply: New Prefix System! Please Read!