JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Western Canada (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/western-canada-107/)
-   -   JKs from BRITISH COLUMBIA (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/western-canada-107/jks-british-columbia-7489/)

kulapiku 05-02-2007 04:53 PM

JKs from BRITISH COLUMBIA

I don't know what happened to the last thread, so i thought I had better start another.

We should set a day to get out and play with our jeeps sometime so they can get to know each other. Anyone who's interested chime in...:yup:

Christine Rietman-Everitt 05-03-2007 10:57 PM

hey there I agree our thread looks like it was deleted.
I posted a note about my bad experience with a dealership in the lower mainland under Greedy Dealers.
Well as luck would have it I found a black on black fully loaded JK Wrangler unlimited X. I had ordered a fully loaded Rubicon but was told 9 weeks later after pushing the orginal dealership for info that the order had not even made it to the production line.
This afternoon I went by a dealer and saw the unlimited x sitting in a far corner. It had arrived that afternoon only to have the customer cancel the order well I bought it right then and there.
I pick it up tommorow.
It does not have all the off roading items the Rubi does but I can add that as after market which is great.

So I let me know when to meet up or plan something.
Thanks
C

kulapiku 05-04-2007 07:32 AM

hopefully some more people will read this, or it might be a pretty small group of us..

rupedog 05-04-2007 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Christine Rietman-Everitt (Post 77316)
hey there I agree our thread looks like it was deleted.
I posted a note about my bad experience with a dealership in the lower mainland under Greedy Dealers.
Well as luck would have it I found a black on black fully loaded JK Wrangler unlimited X. I had ordered a fully loaded Rubicon but was told 9 weeks later after pushing the orginal dealership for info that the order had not even made it to the production line.
This afternoon I went by a dealer and saw the unlimited x sitting in a far corner. It had arrived that afternoon only to have the customer cancel the order well I bought it right then and there.
I pick it up tommorow.
It does not have all the off roading items the Rubi does but I can add that as after market which is great.

So I let me know when to meet up or plan something.
Thanks
C

Congrates on the new JK. Your going to love it.:yup:

Rubicon_Fan 05-06-2007 06:46 PM

I`m in Burnaby BC, I`ve ordered Unlid Rubicon Fully loaded except MyGIG, Ordered in 5 star Langly Chrysler dealership on March 28th, still didn`t get VIN or VON..
Is there any one who's got Rubicon in BC??? And how long did you wait?>
Cheers

Rubicon_Fan 05-06-2007 06:54 PM

And also, when I get mine, I would love to join any wheelin` events in BC!
Thanks.

directedby 05-06-2007 06:58 PM

I live in LA, but I saw a black unlimited on W. Georgia and Jervis - had jeep tire cover -

i am also a BC resident -

kulapiku 05-11-2007 07:31 AM

*bump* I know there is more of you out there...

Rubicon_Fan 05-12-2007 09:03 PM

I work In Downtown, ( Pacific blvd) and see steel blue Rubi every day passing by... so I wonder... maybe that is you.. :) :) :) :yup: :yup:

Rubicon_Fan 05-18-2007 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by cowboypunk (Post 87515)
hey guys ..just found your threads. loving my rubicon would love to hook up do some wheelin or a road trip with some more jeep groupies. Bought my unlimited rubicon from columbia chrysler in richmond great guys! go see adam sinclair tell him chris sent you. Both my uncle and i bought rubicons. Send me an im sometime anyone from bc- love to go driving. thinking of a drive to moad this fall. Anyone in

Hey, I guess what, I just came back from Columbia Jeep, in Richmond, was test driving steel blue Rubi, Love that dealership, really great guys! By the way they told me that they are getting another Rubi in the end of this month, Black Unltd Rubi.. I wanted to buy it, but the color, I'm waiting for my Rescue Green Rubi!
Anyways If anyone interested, Black 4 door RUBI is Coming is to Columbia Dealership...

PS.. Also would love to hook up, and do some wheelin' with JK or Jeep Owners! :) :) :)
Cheers!