Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JKs from BRITISH COLUMBIA

Old 11-17-2012, 06:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CDNbigfoot
South Surrey resident with a 2012 JK Unlimited and almost no off-road experience. I'm also new to the area and don't even know where I could legally go to learn and practice.
You should check out B C J E E P C L U B . C A. They have a charity toy run next weekend (Sunday, November 25th). There are over 110 jeeps signed up, plus some members of the local Landrover club. All are welcome. It is a great chance to meet jeepers in your area. The run will start at the Sasquatch Inn located in Aggisizz. There will be raffles, and then everyone will head to the Hale Creek Recsite off the Harrison West Forest service road for a BBQ. The Hale Creek trail is an easy trail, and there will be lots of help to make sure you get through the trail.

Living in BC, you have endless possibilities to get out in your jeep and explore places very few people will ever see.

Welcome to JKF, and welcome to Jeeping.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's a great BC group
Old 01-19-2014, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys,
Finally decided to search for a BC thread. I see a whole lot of modded JKs around, tons on the north shore. I have an 08 black 2 door rubi hopefully soon to be lifted. See ya around
Old 01-19-2014, 09:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just realized last post was over a year ago.. Oh well
Old 04-02-2014, 07:31 AM
JK Newbie

Default Trail rides?

If anyone know of some good places to take a novice driver please let me know. Me and a couple friends are just getting back into the sport and need to clean out the cob webs... and of course the more the better!

Cheers, Rick
Old 05-11-2014, 03:08 PM
JK Newbie

Hey guys, just moved back to BC and was thinking of organizing a spring/summer meet and greet in Chilliwack every Sunday night. Meet at the A&W at Eagles Landing and check our rigs and plan some trips. Just a thought at this point depending on the feedback.

Your thoughts?

Cheers

Steve
Old 05-11-2014, 03:27 PM
JK Freak

Try the local jeep clubs, bcjeepclub.ca, Keeponjeepin.ca, or Jeepinbc. There are tons of jeepers that wheel regularly in bc. Most guys abandoned JKF a couple years ago. There are a few active on JKO, but most of us stick to local forums.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rubichronic
Try the local jeep clubs, bcjeepclub.ca, Keeponjeepin.ca, or Jeepinbc. There are tons of jeepers that wheel regularly in bc. Most guys abandoned JKF a couple years ago. There are a few active on JKO, but most of us stick to local forums.
Those are great suggestions but hoping to keep it to JK's thats all. I don't have any issues with other jeep models but i prefer to keep it to JK's.

Not looking for a huge turnout, just half a dozen rigs to shout the breeze and plan wheeling trips.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Quick Reply: JKs from BRITISH COLUMBIA