Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Wisconsin BS thread

Old 01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wisconsin BS thread

Everyone else has one so why not us? We can brainstorm meets here too instead of using old meet threads
Old 01-17-2012, 08:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Radio silence for the Pack for a few days!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:06 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 46chevytruck
Radio silence for the Pack for a few days!
No kidding. WTF? They played like a bunch of girls in high heels! Oh sorry...radio silence
Old 01-19-2012, 04:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to see other WI JK's on here!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:47 AM
JK Freak

West Bend. Moved here last year. I go back to Indiana to The Badlands for wheeling. I know about The Cliffs and did a Spartan Run there last year. Want to check it out with the jeep sometime. They are also putting in a zip line Trying to get the suds n grub meets back up. Need some spots to have it. I don't know Wisconsin that well yet.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by o2dac2000
Where is everyone from and what do you do? Where's you fab wheeling spots?
Sparta here. Active duty army for 12 years stationed at Ft MCCoY.
Wheeled at Drummond island mi, Rausch creek, gulches, and river rock. River rock in ga is bad ass!
Thought you looked familiar

I live in Cashton, WI and am a paramedic. Worked in EMS since '99, and work as a part time EMS instructor @ the local tech college.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Well since we're going for the whole introduction thing; I'm Dan, people usually call me that or Mojo which is a nickname off of my last name of Somogji. I'm originally from Milwaukee, but spent 8 years in the Army living in both North Carolina and Georgia. After getting out of Active duty in Jan (won't technically be out until Feb 28th) my wife and I moved back to Milwaukee. Right now I'm looking for a job and am enrolling in UW-Milwaukee for Industrial Engineering. I'll also be doing the Army Reserves here as an instructor in the Small Arms Readiness Group stationed here in Milwaukee. My wife, Brittany, is currently a Store Manager at a Dollar General out in Juneau but should be moving to one on (i think) 27th St.

I've been to Coal Creek, Morris Mountain and Mountainside with Coal Creek by far being the best. Brittany doesn't do to well on the offroading part so most times we go wheeling I'll be by myself.

As I was talking about in another thread we should all get together some time soon for some food and drinks so I can meet you all face to face. Safehouse is a really fun place to go, you have to know the secret password to get in(seriously), the food is good, the drinks are great and last time I was there they had a pretty good magic show in the back bar. The machine shed is out in New Berlin if I remember correctly and that had some pretty good food (8 yrs ago mind you).

But I'll take a break from this, and hope to see you guys and gals soon.

Oh, and I plan on doing a lot in this upcoming year, so be ready for some invites to stuff.

-National Rifle and Pistol matches at Camp Perry, OH
-Tough Mudder
-Spartan Race
-Warrior Dash
-Drinking at various establishments
Old 01-24-2012, 04:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by danmojo82
As I was talking about in another thread we should all get together some time soon for some food and drinks so I can meet you all face to face. Safehouse is a really fun place to go, you have to know the secret password to get in(seriously), the food is good, the drinks are great and last time I was there they had a pretty good magic show in the back bar.

Oh, and I plan on doing a lot in this upcoming year, so be ready for some invites to stuff.

-National Rifle and Pistol matches at Camp Perry, OH
-Tough Mudder
-Spartan Race
-Warrior Dash
-Drinking at various establishments
Welcome back Dan! I am thinking when you really get back here let us know and the Safehouse sounds like a great meeting place. Some of the guys I have met know about me, but here goes for those that don't. I'm a Trauma/ER RN at Froedtert in Milwaukee. 3 kids (4 if you count the BIG KID), 3 dogs, 2 cats and my other half doesn't off road with me either. I have to drive back to Indiana and get my gf (Kim) and go to the Badlands I moved her in Dec 2011 and love it. Just wish the Badlands were not so far away! Kim and I did the Spartan race at the Cliffs this past fall. I now know what my jeep feels like going off road With that said, we are probably going to do the Spartan race in Indiana and the Warrior dash in Wisconsin I don't think I'm quite ready for the TM

And I am always up for drinking at various establishments...esp since I don't know of many places to go
Old 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
JK Super Freak

I am actually back in WI, we're just not out on our own right now. To save some cash and get everything settled so we weren't struggling right off the bat we moved in with my mom for hopefully only a few months We've been here for 2 weeks and want to move out badly. We're off of 76th and Howard right now.

This Friday though I'll be going to see a friend of mine and the band he's in play at a place called "Just Kickin" out in Okauchee (out by Oconomowoc/30 mins from milwaukee) and you guys are all more than welcome to meet me there.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Meet and greet in milwaukee area

HI, I AM STEVE, LIVED IN HARTFORD, WISCONSIN FOR THE PAST 26 YRS. I HAVE HAD MY JEEP FOR 3 1/2 YRS. AND STILL DOING UP GRADES. LOOKS LIKE MOST OF US LIVE IN SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN. LETS DO A (MEET AND GREET) AND GET TO KNOW EACH ANOTHER. WE CAN DO A MEET AND GREET AT:
FAMILY FRIENDLY, PIZZA, SANDWICHES, BAR

UNO CHICAGO GRILL IN MENOMONEE FALLS
W180 N 9455 Premier Lane
Intersection Appleton & Premier Lane
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

LET'S TRY TO DO A DATE: FEBRUARY 18 AT 1:00 IN THE AFTERNOON
WHO IS IN?

Quick Reply: Wisconsin BS thread