Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?

Old 05-16-2013, 12:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crusaderJK
Nothing really special that happened but I always enjoy the passengers' reactions when I wiper-wash the windshield.
^^ that's great fun! just make sure your rolling or it will suck.

My jeep gets wet all summer long, i pull the HT off in late spring and its bikini or topless till fall I used to live in Hawaii and i had a cheap as beater convertible that the top would not stay up while driving. I got used to driving in the rain with the top down, was a lot nicer when it was always 80 year round tho... guess the rain just doesn't bother me anymore
Old 05-17-2013, 07:32 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Remember National Jeep Topless Day is tomorrow May 18th!

Going topless here in the San Diego, CA Anza Borrego Desert State Park might get more wackiness to share next week. Wherever your topless travels take you this weekend hope it's a good one for you but if something strange occurs please take time to share with your fellow members!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Calling for rain tomorrow in Atlanta. Boo.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've been hit on the top of my head twice by road debris with the top off, I assume gravel or pebbles. Ouch! Not sure how that is even possible at freeway speeds.

It would look pretty silly commuting to work with a helmet on.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Great contributions guys! Wow there's been a couple of bird stories both here and on the Facebook page...I'm gonna have to make sure there's no food left in the jeep if we park it!
When we were living in the mountains of NM, we unknowingly had a peach roll under the front passenger seat. Someone driving by stopped in front of the house and was honking their horn. When we went out to check why, there was a bear in the Jeep that crawled in through the back removed window as was eating the seat. It had tore of a good chunk of the seat foam.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GentleGiant

When we were living in the mountains of NM, we unknowingly had a peach roll under the front passenger seat. Someone driving by stopped in front of the house and was honking their horn. When we went out to check why, there was a bear in the Jeep that crawled in through the back removed window as was eating the seat. It had tore of a good chunk of the seat foam.
It's all fun and games until a BEAR rips your chit apart! Man that's awesome when wild life reminds us of who is boss!
Old 05-17-2013, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

I've been running doorless for a few weeks now. Last night when I got off of work I went out into the parking lot to my Jeep where I found my seat was tilted back, all of my seat belts were buckled, my sun visors were down, my rear view mirror was twisted, my AC vents were open (mine are always closed when not in use)...the AC knob was turned to on, my turn signal, and high beams were on so when I started my Jeep I got blasted with air my high beams were on as well as my left turn signal. I was wasn't mad at all and thought it was quite comical. Although that would get pretty old every day to come out to that after work if someone sees it there everyday.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Red face Lol

Originally Posted by MrMadMunky
got stuck installing some lights and needed to run home after it was done. the clouds started coming quick. then started raining on my way home. I was at a stop light and cop pulled up on a motorcycle and look at me and said I am glad you can share my pain. I look at him and said I drive a Jeep there is no pain. jeeplife =driving top less in the rain. loving life.
Thats an Awesome reply to the Officer !!! Luv It !!!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

My only issue with driving naked is, (I'm not completely naked, have a bikini top) in SoCal there is a marine layer of clouds every morning that leaves a heavy dew on everything. I took off and got on the Hwy for the first time with the door and hardtop off, and all of a sudden I get a blast of water from behind me. It rolled off the bikini top and got sucked into the cab and blasted all over the inside of the windshield and rearview mirror. Now I see what a Windjammer is for. LOL

Oh, and I went to wipe the dew off the outside of the windshield with the wipers; it's on the inside.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was running topless and was with a bunch of friends, we was going to ride around on the Parkway. We all went to a subway, got us a sandwich and was going to find us a nice place to sit and eat. I had to get some gas before getting on the parkway. When I got back, noticed my sandwich was gone and a 5$ bill was in it place....I was ticked because this was the most awsomeness epic sammich of all time! I couldnt wait to dig into it...But I was also tickled that they left money for it lol

Quick Reply: Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?