Im no audiophile but I know the mygig has issues... So im thinking about replacing it.
Here are the things that are important to me:
- Easy integration with Iphone 4.0 and Ipods with straight forward direct control of them via simple menu's (i find mygig sometimes annoying with all the menu digging). Also, want it to work with the iphone via bluetooth, external mic and speakers etc.
- Excellent sound quality though im not a major audiophile. I want to be able to play everything loud but it have no distortion. I actually dont think the mygig is a bad system but the speakers in rear seem to be underpowered or muffled.
- Excellent GPS that can be updated. As you know, the mygig one cost a fortune to update even when you get very little with the update.
- screen at least as large as the mygig if not a little bigger.
- Need to be able to use backup and front rock cameras.
- Want to use sirius sat.
Im interested in hearing all opinions !