Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

genesis dual battery set up

Old 09-28-2015, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed my Genesis dual battery this week. It was a super-easy installation with the provided instructions. I was really shocked how easy it was. I'm working on a full build thread now to journal all the work I've been doing, so I'll be sure to put the Genesis write-up in that thread with lots of pictures.

Seriously though, it was super-easy and worked great right from the start.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

So DieHard Platinums will fit in the Genesis kit? I thought I saw somewhere that only Optimas would fit.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ntropy
So DieHard Platinums will fit in the Genesis kit? I thought I saw somewhere that only Optimas would fit.
They should fit. I seem to recall their mention in the instructions due to the variance between them and the optima. Actually, the instructions mention a potential problem with optima fitment although I did not experience any issues. Double check with the Genesis guys, but I'm almost certain you'll be alright. It's a great out-of-the-box kit.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: genesis dual battery set up