Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Prodigy Performance Turbo Install On 2011 Sahara 6 Speed

Old 11-24-2015, 06:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Checkout "UselessPickles" threads over on JeepLab; he probably had the most dat on the Progidy.

I was really close myself, but did not want to change my ride height from stock.

I recommend going with the Stage II setup with Precision Turbo.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DKJEEP
Digging this up, I need an update asap as I am looking to buy while the kit is on sale this week!!!!
What would you like to know....Sorry...I've been away from this site till today.....Building my 1970 Ebody!
Old 11-25-2015, 11:35 AM
JK Freak

Holding up well? any issues??? I sent you a message on FB.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Holding up well? any issues??? I sent you a message on FB.
There are two Greg Torfin's....One is my cousin In Tacoma....and I am in Olympia.
Everything is perfect!! We just turned 77K on the Turbo so I decided to step it up a notch!!
The Exhaust manifolds were failing so I went with a Killer set of JBA Shorty headers and pulled the
trigger on the Stage #3 accessories to take it to 12 PSI. Since I was digging into the Jeep....I heat wrapped
all the plumbing to knock out all the ender hood temps!! We pull a 3700 Lb trailer during the summer months.
Everything installed perfectly and the BOV really helps with smoothing out the Cruise Control. I Couldn't be happier!!!
So....Here's the break down:

- Full Prodigy 3.8L kit Massive Air to Air IC and NO CATs also Prodigy Exhaust System and 4.56 Gears....for 76k Miles
- New 37" Mudders Installed with Suspension freshing (New Springs and Fox Shocks)
- Prodigy Stage #3 Kit Installed with BOV
- JBA SS/Coated Shorty Headers
- All Exhaust tubbing Heat Wrapped
- Spark Plug wires and Boots Heat Sleaved

I'll Update with a new Post...Over the Holiday!
G
Old 11-25-2015, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

When you say that the factory manifolds were failing what do you mean? Also it looks awesome! I'm so on the fence about it. I have the cash and love my jeep, It also has 108k on the clock. I was promised these engines are great and it would hold up fine to this but there is always a risk.
Old 11-29-2015, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

When you say that the factory manifolds were failing what do you mean? Also it looks awesome! I'm so on the fence about it. I have the cash and love my jeep, It also has 108k on the clock. I was promised these engines are great and it would hold up fine to this but there is always a risk.
Sorry so slow......THe factory Exhaust manifolds are notorious for cracking!! Yeah....hunt that and you'll find a ton of posts!
I waited with mine cracked.....till I found a set of headers I was happy with which set the ball in motions for the Turbo upgrade to 12 psi. I also threw in some Airbags on the rear springs....to level up the Jeep when towing our trailer. 8 psi will work perfectly on your rig....if you wanted to add a little fudge factor.....grab a set of their ARP head studs and throw them in at the same time!! I'm sure you'll be all smiles!
G
Old 12-11-2015, 01:54 PM
JK Newbie

So I'm looking to increase power and overall drivability on my 2011 Sahara, 3" lift 3.75 gears.

So this is a $6000 kit, did they raise the price? Don't get me wrong it looks like a great kit, quality parts.

Is the Tial waste gate an external set up? It's got to sound ridiculously awesome if it is. I had one on my old STi and it straight out scarred people when it opened.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Schwartzki
So I'm looking to increase power and overall drivability on my 2011 Sahara, 3" lift 3.75 gears.

So this is a $6000 kit, did they raise the price? Don't get me wrong it looks like a great kit, quality parts.

Is the Tial waste gate an external set up? It's got to sound ridiculously awesome if it is. I had one on my old STi and it straight out scarred people when it opened.

Yeah....The Kit is great.....Well thought out and quality down to each nut and bolt. I chose the CAT-Less set-up....so my Jeep really breaths well!
The Tial wastegate and BOV are external....In town driving is pretty funny....Just the look on the faces of the WRX guys is Killer when they hear it
and then I can see them reading my badging....you can see the cogs turning.....

To date....This has been the best Mod to the Jeep. As you know....No matter Factory or Modded Jeep...These things are big fun once you have them
In Tq multiplication (4 Low) but getting to the trails or Pulling some camping gear totally sucks!!! Not once you've thrown the Prodigy Kit on!!! Nothing
but smiles and endless fun!

G
Old 02-05-2016, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where did you get the badges from? Great feedback on the kit. Purchased one today for my 07 auto.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Twisty101
Where did you get the badges from? Great feedback on the kit. Purchased one today for my 07 auto.
Awesome....and Welcome to the Dark Side!! You will Love the Pay-off...Getting to the trails, Towing, Open Road hauling ass!
I PM'ed you the Info...any trouble...just ping me back!
Gregory

Quick Reply: Prodigy Performance Turbo Install On 2011 Sahara 6 Speed