Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Bestop Supertop NX

Old 01-02-2013, 07:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Supertop NX

To anyone who has one of these, when your driving with the top down do the bows above your head get annoying? I really want one but want y'all's opinion. I drive an 07 JKUR
Old 01-02-2013, 07:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The only time I leave the bows in is if I have the top in the sunrider mode. When I take the top completely off, I just remove both bows, only takes 5 seconds.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by afpilot82
The only time I leave the bows in is if I have the top in the sunrider mode. When I take the top completely off, I just remove both bows, only takes 5 seconds.
My worry is that if I take them off and it rains that there will be two huge puddles on the top
Old 01-02-2013, 07:40 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rizzo22
My worry is that if I take them off and it rains that there will be two huge puddles on the top
Maybe I'm understanding what your concern is. If the top is installed, then yes, the bows need to be in place. If you want to drop the top, remove the bows and stash them in the back. If it rains and you need to put the top back up, you have them right there.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Maybe I'm understanding what your concern is. If the top is installed, then yes, the bows need to be in place. If you want to drop the top, remove the bows and stash them in the back. If it rains and you need to put the top back up, you have them right there.
Stash them in the back? Please elaborate on how this it done.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 AM
JK Junkie

Stash them in the back? Please elaborate on how this it done.
Remove said bows and lay them on the floor in the back or under the rear seat. Have you seen the top in person at all?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Remove said bows and lay them on the floor in the back or under the rear seat. Have you seen the top in person at all?
I have I was just trying to figure out where to put them, I wouldn't of thought you could put them under the rear seat
Old 01-02-2013, 07:56 AM
JK Junkie

I have I was just trying to figure out where to put them, I wouldn't of thought you could put them under the rear seat
It's an option. Whenever I complety remove the top, I usually just leave everything in the garage though. During the summer, I usually run with the top on just remove the 3 windows and of course the doors. Saves me from cooking the the Alabama heat.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's an option. Whenever I complety remove the top, I usually just leave everything in the garage though. During the summer, I usually run with the top on just remove the 3 windows and of course the doors. Saves me from cooking the the Alabama heat.
Hmm well I'm in New Mexico so we don't have it that bad, well I appreciate the advise! When ever you get a chance do you think you could post a pic on how you hide your bows under the seat?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:33 AM
JK Junkie

Hmm well I'm in New Mexico so we don't have it that bad, well I appreciate the advise! When ever you get a chance do you think you could post a pic on how you hide your bows under the seat?
No problem, I'll get you a pic.

Quick Reply: Bestop Supertop NX