Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Discount on Employee Pricing?

Old 11-18-2007, 09:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount on Employee Pricing?

I get the employee pricing on Chrysler vehicles.

I know the EP price is supposed to be set, but with other vehicles I have purchased the dealerships have disounted that price further.

If you have used the EP price, did you pay the full EP or how much below EP did you pay?

Thanks for the help!
Old 11-18-2007, 10:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
I get the employee pricing on Chrysler vehicles.

I know the EP price is supposed to be set, but with other vehicles I have purchased the dealerships have disounted that price further.

If you have used the EP price, did you pay the full EP or how much below EP did you pay?

Thanks for the help!

My neighbor works for Chrysler and when he was lookin at them last year, I know that he couldn't get it any less than his employee price, because they were so in demand.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:21 PM
JK Newbie

I got them to go $500 less, and that's on top of "free oil changes" (every 5k or 6 months) which is a standard perk from them.

The sale was pretty much flawless. I've found so far the service dept is not totally in tune with JKs yet, so we'll see how that goes.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ez__rider
I got them to go $500 less, and that's on top of "free oil changes" (every 5k or 6 months) which is a standard perk from them.

The sale was pretty much flawless. I've found so far the service dept is not totally in tune with JKs yet, so we'll see how that goes.
What dealer in Detroit did you purchase from?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

ive heard of dealers giving discounts off affiliate prices. I know i got another $700 off because i said make it X price and i sign right now
Old 11-19-2007, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default working the deal

havent signed yet... but right now i worked the guy to $590 below EP and all I really qualified for is AFF friends and family. plus got him to waive a $250 documentation fee. thats $3315 below MSRP and $1790 below "invoice"
Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

Is anyone comfortable with putting the price that they purchased on the site?

Or is that available here on the board?

Thanks!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

I paid under 29k for my 08 Sahara Unlimited with all options available. I have a manual trans, I did not want the Auto. Dual tops, mygig, blah blah blah.. and side airbags.

-t
Old 12-14-2007, 09:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Patch
Is anyone comfortable with putting the price that they purchased on the site?

Or is that available here on the board?

Thanks!
There are several threads on this if you do a search - the button is in the upper right part of the page.

I think in general people hover around invoice..some a bit under, some a bit over, some right at it...
Old 12-15-2007, 07:05 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered my 08 RubiconUnlimited back in june and finally got it at thanksgiving time. When I ordered mine I got emplyee pricing. My jeep has everything except hardtop and my gig. I did not want either of them. I paid 28,700 including doc fee. I live in Dallas and no one would order one for me because they said pricing had not been released, they also told me here that no one would honor my emplyee pricing because of the demand of the vehicle, but I knew someone in Kansas at a dealership that told me they would be happy to order one for me and give me the pricing because that would allow them another jeep next year. So I think every dealership can do whatever they want, you just have to find the right guy who is willing to work with you.
Thanks Aaron

Quick Reply: Discount on Employee Pricing?