Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Light ESP and ABS in my jeep JK

Old 09-30-2014, 07:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Light ESP and ABS in my jeep JK

Good day forum.
a couple of day ago my jeep battery was discharged completely, and removed the battery and carry warranty, gave me yesterday afternoon in which the place and the vehicle normally lit. but to take the first corner lights lit ESP ABS in conjunction with a "bing". I walked a couple of kilometers and witnesses went out. Today in the morning I returned to the same thing happened, someone can tell me what might be happening?
what is the solution?

Greetings

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 AM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Couple of things.. what year jeep, what model jeep, what tires, how many miles on the tires.. would help other forum members better understand what's happening.. at least these would be the questions I would ask..
Old 09-30-2014, 07:58 AM
JK Newbie

Is a Jeep Wrangler JK sport 12.
the car has 33-inch tire and suspension 3.5 lift AEV sport dual.

the jeep had no problems for over 2 years until yesterday.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:05 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Ozneider
Is a Jeep Wrangler JK sport 12. the car has 33-inch tire and suspension 3.5 lift AEV sport dual. the jeep had no problems for over 2 years until yesterday. Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
mine does this once in a while. No worries, it eventually goes out. The dealer had no explanation of why, how, etc.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:10 AM
-

Thank you for the update.. thou I didn't see what I was searching for.. typically the ABS etc would flash or turn on because you've entered into a slick spot on the road.. or that your tires are slick to the point where they are losing traction.. but I don't see an issue.. meaning.. that these ABS is doing what it's supposed to be doing.. working.

Have you been able to acquire an owners manual in your language which describes many of the features and options that your jeep has?.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is your steering wheel straight? if the wheel is not at center (or close to center it can set off those lights)

If you are diving straight and the wheel is ****ed to one side or the other the system thinks you are trying to recover from a skid and it sets off the lights.

Hope this helps
Old 09-30-2014, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

A bad wheel speed sensor will cause that exact same issue. Bad thing is there is 4 of them and no good way other than taking it to a dealership to figure out which one is bad.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:20 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Have you replaced the battery that died, or did you just recharge it? A bad battery can cause the dash to light up. So can other things (as others have mentioned), but since this started about the same time as the battery acted up, just want to ensure that you're working with a new one.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:21 AM
JK Newbie

I read through the manual and the owner does not tell me anything that could help me, the car is newly aligned, began to show gestigos after changing the battery. Witnesses fired last around 5 minutes, while they are turned on the car works without ABS and ESP not feel in the turns as if you were in 4L

Old 09-30-2014, 12:03 PM
JK Newbie

http://youtu.be/ooOESPvH4VQ

Quick Reply: Light ESP and ABS in my jeep JK