Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Massive JKU in the new Fablolous Pusha T video...

Old 01-08-2013, 01:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Massive JKU in the new Fablolous Pusha T video...

first off, I am well aware that I am one of a few if not the ONLY person on this forum that absolutely loves rap and hip-hop music, I grew up in the middle of nowheresville MA, I have no reason to have grown up loving it, but its all ive listened to since I was 7 years old. (I am not one of those white kids that thinks hes black, I just have a passion for Rap music and always have) that said, this jeep is a BEAST, granted it's next to Rari's and Lambo's all video, and it isn't really my style, but still...monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1-st3nIytFY if the link is messed up its called "the life" Fabolous Ft. Pusha T

Last edited by jknit; 01-08-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
JK Freak

Jeep is pretty built. Is there any other pictures of it, in color i mean? I listen to hip-hop and some Rap, nothing wrong with keeping it gangsta. I just wonder if Wranglers are getting to "mainstream", for example this video,Shaq's jeep, Le'brauns commercial, the jersey shore guy to name a few. What usually follows is a bunch of kids ripping part of our rigs to make it look like the rappers jeeps. I hope i don't sound like an old man, I'm in my late 20's. But i have noticed that once a certain vehicle is placed in the "gangsta" list, those vehicles tend to get broken into or stolen more often then say a vehicle that is not considered "cool". Hope this is just a faze.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:06 PM
JK Super Freak

yea, that's true, mine has been broken in to twice but in central massachusettes the heroin addiction rate is almost 70% higher than the national average, it's a bit of an epidemic right now, so a lot of people get their windows smashed and small, sellable items get stolen. I.E. 2 dvd's got stolen...but they left my golf bag with 2k worth of clubs in it, and my 3 scotty cameron putters worth 400 each...it's going to happen no matter what vehicle you have. I think that that Rig in the video may actually be all white, I feel like I saw it for sale on EBAY for a while. It was a SEMA rig, I think it has a Hemi, and I think it's all white including the rockstars
Old 01-08-2013, 03:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, the jeeps' nice, but so are the babes.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

4 mins 04 seconds of my life wasted...Damn it
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 11rubiwannabe
I'm going to agree with this. Not my style of music and DEFINITELY not my style of Jeep. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 11rubiwannabe
You must be one of those folk that think Dave Mathews band is great music, if you appreciate hip hop you would appreciate that song, I know I'm the only one on this site that feels that way hahaha
Old 01-08-2013, 03:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by B 1000

I'm going to agree with this. Not my style of music and DEFINITELY not my style of Jeep. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
While ill 100 percent agree w you on the Jeep, the song is a banger, but I can appreciate that it's not everyone's thing
Old 01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jknit
While ill 100 percent agree w you on the Jeep, the song is a banger, but I can appreciate that it's not everyone's thing

Sadly, I don't know if you mean "banger" as a good thing or a bad thing. Haha
Old 01-09-2013, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by B 1000
Sadly, I don't know if you mean "banger" as a good thing or a bad thing. Haha
Mi-ster Ander-son

Quick Reply: Massive JKU in the new Fablolous Pusha T video...