Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My other half is taking over my new JK Sahara Unlimited!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-30-2013, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My other half is taking over my new JK Sahara Unlimited!!!!!!!!!

So I search for a few months trying to find the perfect 4 door Jeep. My wife says she couldn't care less what I get. So I find one, buy it, and my old lady has taken it over like it is hers!!! What the hell !!!!!!
Since I drive a company F150 all day and get to bring it home, I really don't drive my personnel cars all that much. I am just messing around, it really doesn't bother me. I actually like the fact that she enjoys it so much!!!! How many of you have your better half driving your jeep ????
Old 03-30-2013, 09:48 AM
JK Newbie

(raises hand)
Old 03-30-2013, 10:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mee too and the more mods the more she insists , in fact shes tooling around in it now lol. i tell her all the time , GET YOUR OWN DAMN JEEP !!!! ..... under my breath after shes out of sight
Old 03-30-2013, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

My wife drives our rubi since hrr commute is longer and it gets better mpg than my lifted ram. Last night i was discussing my new bumper and winch i just ordered and i hear her say "his bumper? His winch?" We will see who has the last laugh on this one when i ask her to come help me put them on and just sit down crack open a beer and say go ahead put on YOUR bumper and YOUR winch.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Mine borrows mine every now and then. She loves it. She even looks thru the quadratec magazine and circles things she likes. She wants her own, white JKU with a white top and black wheels.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:50 PM
JK Newbie

I got a manual so she can't drive it!
Old 03-30-2013, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

I let my girl drive mine if she needs to for some reason. I don't mind. She knows she wont take it over from me cause I would come with the karate! (Not really)

I'll let her drive it from time to time if we're going somewhere and I'll just say, "You wanna drive?" She usually jumps at the opportunities.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinajk
mee too and the more mods the more she insists , in fact shes tooling around in it now lol. i tell her all the time , GET YOUR OWN DAMN JEEP !!!! ..... under my breath after shes out of sight
Ha, Ha, good stuff ! I will e-mail my wife at work asking her how MY Jeep is and she say's, YOUR JEEP? My Jeep is doing just fine !!!!
WHY I AUGHTTA
And now she is saying things like, "We need to get this, and this, and this, for my Jeep" !!
This might just work out good in the end for me though, maybe I will have to buy another one !
Old 03-30-2013, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would say my situation is reversed. My girlfriend first bought the jeep a few years back and then I fell in love with it. Now it's mine and we are looking for a new car for her lol
Old 03-30-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Malan35
I would say my situation is reversed. My girlfriend first bought the jeep a few years back and then I fell in love with it. Now it's mine and we are looking for a new car for her lol
Smooth move ! Well done my friend!!

Quick Reply: My other half is taking over my new JK Sahara Unlimited!!!!!!!!!