Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Roommate's FJ

Old 04-06-2013, 01:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roommate's FJ

My roommate had a FJ cruiser TRD he talks all this shit about how his FJ is a superior vehicle to the wrangler rubicon, anyways we when wheeling a few months ago and I showed him who's boss. Today I pulled up to the barracks and there was a brand new Wrangler Sahara in the parking lot and it's my roommates new car I guess he traded his FJ in for it a few hours ago.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:35 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SPCmario
My roommate had a FJ cruiser TRD he talks all this shit about how his FJ is a superior vehicle to the wrangler rubicon, anyways we when wheeling a few months ago and I showed him who's boss. Today I pulled up to the barracks and there was a brand new Wrangler Sahara in the parking lot and it's my roommates new car I guess he traded his FJ in for it a few hours ago.
Haha that's epic
Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Funny shit
Old 04-06-2013, 01:48 PM
JK Newbie

I can now say I've owned both...2010 fj and most recently 2012 jk sport. They both serve a specific function. The fj was great as a sporty family mover with the capability to go off-road. The jk, we all know it's more off-road first. I miss the storage of my fj, but like the ability to remove my top and go. I also slept in the back of my fj before last year's country music marathon. Won't be attending that this year with the jk.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So he traded his FJ that had lockers for a JK without? I hate FJ's with a passion but I feel bad that he traded it... He must have taken a bath on the trade. Financials aside yes the Jeep is a better choice your friend is a smart man. He can always get a locker in the rear later.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

His FJ was a 2006 anyways I asked him why the switch he said he wanted a 4 door SUV that was good offroad, and he was impressed by how easy it is to put 35" tires on a jeep. Its actually not brand new now that I've talked to him. It's a 2012 with 8k miles on it and it has BFG AT tires on it and the previous owner had a system in it. He seems pretty happy with it he even joked " now you won't have to pull me out of the river"
Old 04-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by SPCmario
You know what they say...if you can't beat em, join em.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's kinda like the old saying. The only way to defeat the British you have to become British.

Quick Reply: Roommate's FJ