Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Any meets or trails in southern cail

Old 03-09-2017, 11:52 AM
kev
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any meets or trails in southern cail

Poking for any up coming events in southern Cali or any summer events. New to this forum and first time owner as well. Open to any information. Thanks
Old 03-10-2017, 05:59 AM
JK Newbie

Our first Jeep event was Forest Fest by Inland Empire 4 Wheel Club. It is held on Father's Day weekend mid-June in Big Bear. They have all levels of runs and a great raffle on Saturday night. Check their web-site IE4W, registration will open soon.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:03 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

What are you interested in doing with your Jeep? There are all kinds of places to go all over the southern half of California. It might help to know where you're actually located. If you look at my post, you'll see I'm from Midwest City, OK. You should fill out your info similarly.

If you're interested in overlanding/expedition style travel, I can make a lot of suggestions for you. But you don't need "events" for that; you need friends to go with. If you prefer rough play in smaller parks, then SoCal is also full of OHV areas where you can tear up the countryside to your heart's content. I can also point you at a few of them, but I avoid them since the sights and sounds of nature while experiencing solitude are my calling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl2D1KbMZpg
Old 03-28-2017, 08:38 PM
JK Newbie

Kev, I'm heading up to Rowher Trail, Six Flags/Castiac area, this Saturday 4/1/2017. A quick, early morning run. I will be approaching the bouquet reservoir from the Lancaster side.

Mark D, I have seen a few of your posts and an overland build is my ultimate goal..! I joined the overland group, but so far, no hits back from that group. Still in the build phase. Check out my page please, would love some pointers as to what item should be a priority.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:44 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Mike
... I joined the overland group, but so far, no hits back from that group. Still in the build phase. Check out my page please, would love some pointers as to what item should be a priority.
Yeah, groups never really took off here on JKF. The best place to share advice about overland builds here would be this thread ...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...see-em-181613/
Old 04-04-2017, 02:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Kev, follow my friend @thisjeeplife on Instagram. We live in southern Cali as well (more specifically San Diego) and he posts usually every month a jeep meet or getting a group together to go offroading. We get out most weekends if you are in our area.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:22 PM
kev
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
What are you interested in doing with your Jeep? There are all kinds of places to go all over the southern half of California. It might help to know where you're actually located. If you look at my post, you'll see I'm from Midwest City, OK. You should fill out your info similarly. If you're interested in overlanding/expedition style travel, I can make a lot of suggestions for you. But you don't need "events" for that; you need friends to go with. If you prefer rough play in smaller parks, then SoCal is also full of OHV areas where you can tear up the countryside to your heart's content. I can also point you at a few of them, but I avoid them since the sights and sounds of nature while experiencing solitude are my calling. YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl2D1KbMZpg

Awesome mark I will definitely check out that website. I will get back to you as far as the proper set up I am looking for thanks again appreciate it

Quick Reply: Any meets or trails in southern cail