Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

factory or aftermarket hard top

Old 06-15-2014, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update

so you all know, i actually went in to talk to my dealer about adding the hard top to the order. To make it a hard top soft top combo. Just so happens that by doing that i received another $750 rebate. so at the end it only raised my order $210. I think this rebate is only good through the military program I'm going through though. But thanks for the input guys really helped out
Old 06-16-2014, 03:32 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by iibeav
so you all know, i actually went in to talk to my dealer about adding the hard top to the order. To make it a hard top soft top combo. Just so happens that by doing that i received another $750 rebate. so at the end it only raised my order $210. I think this rebate is only good through the military program I'm going through though. But thanks for the input guys really helped out
That's great to hear.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:32 PM
JK Freak

If money isn't an objection, Wildboar makes awesome fastback hardtops with amazing quality, for a slightly higher price...
Old 07-16-2014, 08:39 PM
JK Freak

the factory hard top is good, the only downside is unless your jeep is white, the inner white surface of it will drive you insane, im painting my red to match
Old 07-17-2014, 05:57 AM
JK Newbie

Your in Washington.......... It drizzles a lot. Go with the hardtop, remove it for the 3 weeks of sun that we have in the summer. Lol
Old 08-16-2014, 07:44 AM
JK Newbie

I don't know if my dealer was being less than honest, but they wanted $2200 for the black hard top and $2800 for the painted hard top. I passed. Now I have a 20% off coupon for ANY jeep accessory good for 1 year so I'm glad I didn't finance that extra bit.

Not meant to hi jack thread, just want everyone to know that dealers are all over the place on accesories, and being such (not part of the actual jeep) it can affect financing since it's on the back end as an accessory.

Quick Reply: factory or aftermarket hard top