Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 4door rubicon 2.5"BB vs 2.5" lift

Old 01-25-2010, 02:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 07 4door rubicon 2.5"BB vs 2.5" lift

I have a 07 Rubicon 4 Door and want to lift it. I have read that some people buy stock rubicon springs and run a BB with them. Since I already have a Rubicon should I just add a BB w/shocks or go with the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift w/shocks or with adapters. I am happy so far with the stock flex but desperately need to gain some ground clearance. Also will I need spacer for my stock wheels and tires. Last but not least what amount of lift should I expect from the two lifts. I'm sure the BB will be 2.5 but heard mixed opinion for the coil lift. Any and all pic will be helpful and appreciated.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

x2...coil lift. I've had both kits on my Rubi and the coils ride much nicer than stock and the stance is much better especially with weight up front.

Quick Reply: 07 4door rubicon 2.5"BB vs 2.5" lift