Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Duel Front Stabilizers

Old 08-08-2012, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have the RC dual steering stabilizers and have had on issues whatsoever from them. RC has a great set up and customer service!
Old 08-08-2012, 01:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Another set of RC dual 2.2's with no leaking issues.

No idea if they will work with a 2012.. sorry
Old 08-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by tslewisz
A drag link flip kit eliminates bump steer.
Agree. I would skip the duel stabilizers as they are totally unnecessary, but that's just me
Old 08-08-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SDobbertin
Rough Country makes a dual stabilizer for the JK. But I would go with a drag link flip instead and then swap out stabilizers if you want. From what I've read the stabilizers kinda mask another problem which is the steering geometry being changed after the lift. The flip kit fixes that change. But it's your jeep and up to you what to do with it.
X2........
Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All roads lead to Rome. I just googled it and this is what popped up first on the list. Thanks Guys.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...ip-kit-154305/
Old 03-19-2014, 07:22 PM
JK Newbie

Did the bilsteins hel p your sterring much?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2014, 09:43 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SDobbertin
Rough Country makes a dual stabilizer for the JK. But I would go with a drag link flip instead and then swap out stabilizers if you want. From what I've read the stabilizers kinda mask another problem which is the steering geometry being changed after the lift. The flip kit fixes that change. But it's your jeep and up to you what to do with it.
The RC Dual Stabilizer Kit(former owner), wasn't a bad kit I suppose, but it was, in my opinion.. poorly designed for offroad. I had 2 issues with it myself, with only one real benefit.

Pros:
Looks rad.
Cons:
The tie rod brackets tend to get hit by the rocks, which end up turning the stabilizers outward, which make it super easy for them to end up getting banged up. I destroyed 2 stabilizers this way. Good side to this con? RC sent me a replacement each time, for free.
The other con I had was due to using their 4inch lift kit. The kit has a dropped pitman arm, which at max disconnected flex, ends up smashing it into the stabilizer below it. Not fun.

My 2 cents.. flip kit w/ stock pitman arm, hydro assist, or even the Fox ATS. The RC is alot of flash, but no real gains.

Quick Reply: Duel Front Stabilizers