Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynomax evolution is on..... And loving it!!!!!

Old 04-22-2014, 07:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How is that low rpm drone when crawling?
Old 04-22-2014, 08:32 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Monte417
Does anyone know the part number for the band clamps that comes with this kit
P/N 33226 is the clamp

Originally Posted by imacb278
Just purchased this kit for my other Jeep. I have the Dynomax 39510 Dual System that I purchased just over a year ago and it has already rusted at the welds and in the center of the muffler. Hope I don't regret staying with Dynomax on this one. Anyone know if there is a warranty for rust on these things? Its not like I live in the rust belt. Either way, the 39522 seems like it will be better.
Our warranty:
Limited Lifetime Warranty (limited to qualifying DynoMax® products only)
Tenneco Inc. warrants qualifying DynoMax® products against defects and wear-out when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for as long as such original purchaser owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
So if that "skin" is rusting off give us a call and explain it to them. 734-384-7806

Originally Posted by sea bass
How is that low rpm drone when crawling?
I really don't hear a drone, I hear more of the engine working. If that make sense.

PS great write up!!!!

Another video of the sound of this system, get your headphones out for best sound.

http://youtu.be/8howYNMVvxw
Old 04-22-2014, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get a little drown around 1500... The thing that took me by surprise was the gar galling or blowback when redlined in first or second gear. It like it is releasing pressure.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dynomax,

Thanks. I'll give em a call tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Delivered yesterday and installed this morning. Who ever said the install would take 45 minutes is full of crapola, with the old exhaust pipe virtually welded on with 32000 miles of oxidation it took more like 2 and half hours cradle to grave. I have the Dynomax duel turbo on my other Jeep, side by side comparison between that and the Ultra flo cat back is that this thing is LOUD! It sounds awesome but if you are looking for a more subdued sound, this is not the system you are looking for. Overall, I love it so far.
Old 05-29-2014, 01:16 PM
JK Freak

Just got mine in the mail today, can't wait to put it on in the morning. Hey Dynomax, two questions. First, how do I go about getting the mail in rebate, my box is just full of mor boxes, no info. Second, what do I have to do to get a black Dynomax logo sticker. I want to rep your name on the jeep but the big square multicolor sticker just isn't jiving with my chi! Oh, is the extra bracket (36517) for 2-door install?
Old 05-29-2014, 01:24 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Rebate info here:
DynoMax® Performance Exhaust Spring Promotion

Keep a copy of all your paperwork too!
PM me and I know a guy about decals.
Is 36517 the little flat bracket? If so that goes in the install on the EVAP spot.

Originally Posted by easttnruby
Just got mine in the mail today, can't wait to put it on in the morning. Hey Dynomax, two questions. First, how do I go about getting the mail in rebate, my box is just full of mor boxes, no info. Second, what do I have to do to get a black Dynomax logo sticker. I want to rep your name on the jeep but the big square multicolor sticker just isn't jiving with my chi! Oh, is the extra bracket (36517) for 2-door install?
Old 05-31-2014, 10:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Update: My gas mileage has increased from 16.9 to 18.5 and I do not have a CAI. This makes me love this system even more!

easttnruby, make sure you go back and retighten the clamp bolts after you have driven around and the exhaust has expanded from heating up. My bolts needed to be tightened.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:16 AM
JK Freak

Update: My gas mileage has increased from 16.9 to 18.5 and I do not have a CAI. This makes me love this system even more! easttnruby, make sure you go back and retighten the clamp bolts after you have driven around and the exhaust has expanded from heating up. My bolts needed to be tightened.
Looks like I'm not the only one who's gas milage has increased from the exhaust. I gained about the same MPG also.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Very cool guys!!!

Update: My gas mileage has increased from 16.9 to 18.5 and I do not have a CAI. This makes me love this system even more!

easttnruby, make sure you go back and retighten the clamp bolts after you have driven around and the exhaust has expanded from heating up. My bolts needed to be tightened.
Originally Posted by meep97
Looks like I'm not the only one who's gas milage has increased from the exhaust. I gained about the same MPG also.

Quick Reply: Dynomax evolution is on..... And loving it!!!!!