Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Evo Enforcer Owners Chime In

Old 08-20-2014, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evo Enforcer Owners Chime In

Good Morning All

After doing some soul searching I sold my Harley and decided that I want to lift my 2014 JKUR. I have heard good things about the Enforcer lifts and I would love to hear some real world feed back.

Right now my JK is for the most part stock. I have done Nitro Sleeves and Synergy Gussets with a Teraflex leveling kit and have 315/70R17 Dynapro MT to install this week.

Thanks for reading and helping me with this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140820_091851.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	572178
Old 08-20-2014, 05:58 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i personally dont think they have anything that makes them superior to other quality lifts. I also was shocked at how non plush there plush rides where...but some people (or sites) will praise them like there one of the only options for a lift...
Old 08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

i used to follow them on fbook, they seem like a bunch of d11ks personally. I have their sliders but I won't buy any of their stuff again due to their attitude, too many other good companies out there to deal with companies that talk down to their consumers and competitors. I've never dealt with them personally, just observations on fbook for the record. plus they are big into wayalife...thats all you need to know.

look into synergy/TF/RK/metalcloak...can't go wrong with any of that stuff and they are good companies with good attitudes.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

So I guess I should say this. My JK is a daily and I need excellent street manners and a set up that can still kick ass on the trails.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MYJK!
So I guess I should say this. My JK is a daily and I need excellent street manners and a set up that can still kick ass on the trails.
Go with one of the RK 1.5" systems you can trow 35's under it and it will ride like a dream. Just change out the stock front end bolts with 9/16 to sturdy everything up you don't have to but it well worth the cheap expense
Old 02-27-2019, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

I have an 2016 AEV built JK350 and am very happy with it. No problems what so ever, and very capable offload. It is built on a JKUR platform, 3.5 lift on 35" KM2's. It is a tall vehicle. AMP Research powered running boards would solve that problem for you. As someone mentioned, the Hemi is more useful on road than off. I defenatly feel the need for more power on road, but never off road. It is also a very expensive option, $20-30K I think. If I were you I would consider waiting till AEV is producing JL's. They are considerable more peppy with the eight speed trans. They also take less lift for large tires compared to a JK. That would help address two of your concerns. However, if you are looking for creature comforts and amenities you, or your family, might be disappointed. For sure I would drive before you buy.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Before you make a purchase, I recommend you read Dirtman's post - https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...-lifts-288269/

As for 'excellent street manners' and 'kick ass on trails'... the higher the lift, the more difficult it is to get excellent street manners. Also, what does 'kick ass on trails' mean to you? Is that high-speed bombing on lumber roads or mudding or rock crawling or overlanding? Each of these will have a suspension system that's a bit different for the others.

Ultimately, the lift that is 'best' is the one that keeps your geometry correct for the amount of lift you need to fit the size tires you want to run in order to get the ground clearance you desire.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

This is a post from 2014 that was bumped by a poster's first post that had nothing to do with the thread at hand.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

bahahahahaha... I'm not getting the sleep I should...
Old 02-28-2019, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
bahahahahaha... I'm not getting the sleep I should...
I have an almost 2 year old daughter and have been crazy busy with real job work and a new company I started. I know that feeling. Plenty of time to sleep when we're dead, right?

Quick Reply: Evo Enforcer Owners Chime In