Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVO MFG JK Hood Breach

Old 01-18-2017, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO MFG JK Hood Breach

Hello All,

I was searching for a hood vent when I ran across the EVO Hood Breach, I like the design of it but would like to see it on a Jeep (silver if I can be picky). But any Jeep will work. I looked on bing images (I cant get on google) and didn't see any with it there. I would either paint it black or billet silver. Also if anyone has one do you like it? Can you tell a difference? Pros/Cons. Trying to decide between the PS and this one.

THANKS!!!

A link incase you haven't seen these- EVO MFG: EVO MFG JK Hood Breach, Dual Washer Spray
Old 01-18-2017, 04:37 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got one where the vent panel has been powder coated gloss black and the framing piece is still left as raw aluminum which can be left alone or painted/powder coated another color.

Only reason why I haven't installed it yet is because I keep leaning towards getting a 10th anniversary hood instead....

Old 01-19-2017, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

How do they look in person? Do you have any pictures of it with the powdercoadting?

And someone has got to be running one!! Give everyone a pic and review of it.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:52 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey sorry man, didn't realize you posted back in here. I really don't know how I feel about it. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I think I'll like the looks of running the rubi-hood instead. I've got it all boxed up and stored away right now so unfortunately no pics...

Old 02-16-2017, 09:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's a pretty new product to the market so I'm not sure how many people are running it. I know that Mel Wade has it on his new build "Spicy Chicken". Personally I like the look better than the PS louvered look.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4135901439.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	551.9 KB
ID:	666724  

Quick Reply: EVO MFG JK Hood Breach