Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear bfh bumper with antirock

Old 08-20-2014, 04:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rear bfh bumper with antirock

After looking at the rear currie antirock I noticed that it uses 2 mounting spots that the bfh rear bumper also uses so now that leaves me to ask if anyone has it or knows if it will work.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sure which Anti-Rock you are looking at, but you can purchase the universal kit and that can be mounted to the top of the rear frame rails( Modified exhaust required ). My jeep is not stock, so I'm just offering the option. I don't know what other mods would be required to make it fit your application; however, when mounted above the frame rails it does not interfere with my M.O.R.E. bumper.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by big dr
I'm not sure which Anti-Rock you are looking at, but you can purchase the universal kit and that can be mounted to the top of the rear frame rails( Modified exhaust required ). My jeep is not stock, so I'm just offering the option. I don't know what other mods would be required to make it fit your application; however, when mounted above the frame rails it does not interfere with my M.O.R.E. bumper.
thanks man I finally found what I'm looking for. I'm in process of switching to coilovers and exhaust will be before axle but here's what I found

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3116832460.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	572217
Old 08-20-2014, 04:54 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm running this set up and it works fine. I can post pics if you like.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok,, the system your looking at is not the only system Currie sells. The universal has a frame wide tube that mounts over the frame and will not interfear with any of the frame flanges on a bumper. Good luck with the install, which ever way you go!

Quick Reply: Rear bfh bumper with antirock