Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unlimited trunk cover compatible with Soft top?

Old 05-11-2016, 06:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Unlimited trunk cover compatible with Soft top?

Hola,

I was wondering if anyone makes a trunk cover that is compatible with a Trektop-NX so I can have the full soft top and the trunk cover on at the same time. To be perfectly clear, this is just for vanity sake, im getting so ****ing sick of hearing my golf clubs rattle around in the back of my jeep and im too lazy to take them out after everytime I use them, trying to find a solution. Thanks in advance
Old 05-11-2016, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even with a cover I feel like you are still going to hear them. Why not just wrap them in a towel or something that helps limit the movement and contact between the clubs. Probably cheaper than a trunk cover too.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:22 AM
JK Super Freak

bumppppp
Old 06-03-2016, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

best thing I have seen is the JEEP BACKBONE... I am going to get one as soon as I can... see it in person and it is really slick..
check it out at jeepbackbone
Old 06-03-2016, 09:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by alexwblackJK
best thing I have seen is the JEEP BACKBONE... I am going to get one as soon as I can... see it in person and it is really slick..
check it out at jeepbackbone
Very nice ! This is the first post I've seen on the Backbone --- a quality, US made, secure product, cheers. We (me) have got so used to cheaper lessor products, that the Bonebone's price is a stumble for me.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jknit
Hola, I was wondering if anyone makes a trunk cover that is compatible with a Trektop-NX so I can have the full soft top and the trunk cover on at the same time. To be perfectly clear, this is just for vanity sake, im getting so ****ing sick of hearing my golf clubs rattle around in the back of my jeep and im too lazy to take them out after everytime I use them, trying to find a solution. Thanks in advance
Traded a local guy to make me one out of diamond plate. It has a front panel right behind the back seats so you can't reach in and take anything. It screws on with the original hard top torx screws. It works with my off road heroes soft top, you can see the bar across the back. And it works with the hard top on. I traded him a subwoofer box for the rear cover and I paid $30 to have it powder coated black..... Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3249931653.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	506.9 KB
ID:	648732
Old 06-05-2016, 08:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is Jeep Droptopz on Facebook
Old 06-06-2016, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

I will vouch for Jeep BackBone! I have had one for the past year. By far, the best and most useful mod that I have invested in. Yes it's a little pricey, but with the quality of the product and the security it provides it is well worth it. Plus, the price of a new mod for your rig only stings for a minute.

Quick Reply: Unlimited trunk cover compatible with Soft top?