Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which aftermarket companies support vets?

Old 06-23-2016, 10:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told earlier today that Metal Cloak was, I have had time to Vet them yet, I hope they are because I like their stuff, if they aren't or atleast heavy supporters I will have to look into a different brand.
Old 06-23-2016, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WarriorProducts
Warrior Products is owned by a veteran.
I was going to say Warrior but wasn't 100% sure. Now we know.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"
Old 06-23-2016, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Michael, being a company that has been owned and operated 100% in the USA for over 30 years, we recognize the importance of giving back to our veterans. We take any opportunity we can to sponsor car shows and events that raise money for their cause. Most recently, we helped an organization that assists vets with PTSD named Team Overland with some product for their vehicles.

http://www.teamoverland.org/

As long as we're around, we will continue to support those who defend this great country!
Old 06-23-2016, 06:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wet Okole is owned by a veteran also, ex Navy, great guy.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

MagnaFlow, thank you for the reply and all that you do for our veterans, do you have a point of contact I can use? I would like for Tom to reach out to you tomorrow, I believe we could work together to make a positive impact for both parties here in support of our veterans and we would love to have a conversation with you.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

Glad you mentioned Wet Okole, I specifically ordered my Rubi with cloth interior with intentions of having them recovered with VFOB Off-Road branded skin, I will seek them out tomorrow, thank you for the reply.
Old 06-24-2016, 07:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

following
Old 06-27-2016, 01:13 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Michael Cox
MagnaFlow, thank you for the reply and all that you do for our veterans, do you have a point of contact I can use? I would like for Tom to reach out to you tomorrow, I believe we could work together to make a positive impact for both parties here in support of our veterans and we would love to have a conversation with you.
Sure thing! We will PM you the details.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:53 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you for the link regarding sponsorship, however that's not exactly what we have in mind, we are looking for companies that would like to work alongside VFOB Off-Road at our venues and would like to speak with someone regarding this topic, Respectfully, Michael Cox VFOB Off-Road President.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

not to highjack but wanted to bring up a valid point along the same subject...
As a person serving overseas...I am constantly seeing how companies refuse to ship to APO/FPO addresses...or the cost is ridiculously expensive. with ALL the "free shipping/we support our troops" stuff...shouldn't APO be one of those included? I understand that they cant get great deals when shipping (since it has to be USPS)...but it would seem that there should be some sort of exception the relatively few of us serving overseas.

I dunno...maybe some of the vendors reading this can help me out a bit in understanding...

Quick Reply: Which aftermarket companies support vets?