Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

I saw you in San Diego...

Old 03-05-2009, 05:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I saw you in San Diego...

I've been seeing more and more JK's around San Diego County lately and was wondering if any of them were on this forum. I'm a run of the mill stock 2 door, so you may not remember seeing me

Last night around 6:00pm we saw a lifted silver 4 door with chrome everything in the Mimi's/McDonald's parking lot off the 5 and 78. Anyone?

Just after 5:00pm today, I saw a lifted black 4 door at the intersection of Carlsbad Village Drive and the 101/Carlsbad Blvd. Anyone again?

Just after that, I drove past a shiny new Sunburst Orange 4 door going around the Buena Vista lagoon. Anyone again again? (Thanks for waving back! )
Old 03-07-2009, 03:51 PM
JK Freak

Parked next to a silver 2 door Sahara this afternoon at Tip Top Meats/Carlsbad Ranch Market. Was it you?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe we'll run into each other. I'm usually around SDSU or San Marcos
Old 03-13-2009, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

Passed by a lifted rescue green 4-door with military stickers in the Stater Bros. / Best Buy parking lot (I-5 & 78) around 4:30pm this afternoon. Who was that?
Old 03-14-2009, 02:20 PM
JK Freak

I'm a very standard stock, run-of-the-mill, anonymous black 2-door with a hard top. If you squint and can see inside, I have 2 University of Michigan headrest covers for the front seats. Those are the only identifiable things.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by toad
Well get some JK stickers on that thing woman!
I thought I wanted the SoCal sticker, but my husband said that I was mistaken, that I didn't really want one. But it's MY Jeep, so we'll see...
Old 03-14-2009, 02:46 PM
JK Freak

We saw a nice, lifted silver 4-door with black wheels at the intersection of El Camino Real & Oceanside Blvd. this morning around 10:00am. Sound familiar to anyone?

Seems like there are very few people in my area on this forum.

There is a red rock 2-door with a soft top that I see all the time parked across the street from us. Black wheels with stock spare (), which makes me think the poor Jeep has never left the pavement before.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aznjeepgirl

Seems like there are very few people in my area on this forum.
The few other San Diego-area people here on the forum realized the same thing some time back . . . San Diego area has a plethora of JKs, and some really good looking ones, but not an over-abundance of activity here.

I drive all over San Diego, and especially the North County, so keep waving and I'm sure I'll wave back soon.

Ty...
Old 03-15-2009, 09:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in North County and roll a redRock unlimited. I just installed a TF BB. I've got a set black 16" Procomp beadlocks sitting in the garage, waiting for some 35" rubber. They're brand new and I've been debating on trading them for some 17" treads that are in real good condition. Anyone wanna trade?

Throw out a wave if you see me!

Last edited by bjammin; 03-15-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've seen a sweetly built Red JK with a "3 SC FANZ" license plate in San Marcos on Barham 3 times now in the morning taking my daughter to school. Are you here?

Quick Reply: I saw you in San Diego...