Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SAN DIEGO 4 WHEELERS 17th Annual Superstition Mountain Run Jan 16-18, 2015

Old 01-16-2015, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn Rob
Where were they 2 weeks ago. I can't make this one and their flying. SOB
See you at this years TDS
Old 01-16-2015, 02:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes sir they are!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-711109011.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	592216
Old 01-16-2015, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by twofourflinching
Yes sir they are!!

Attachment 592216
Awesome!! Hope to see them tomorrow!
Old 01-18-2015, 07:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was a great weekend. Did a night run in Friday. Helped winch a fellow member's JK from rolling down a cliff. Ran Black Cat on Saturday. Played in the sand (first time wheeling in loose sand). Thanks to San Diego 4 Wheelers for a great event.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Big turn out. Wheeler road looked like a small city. Checked out fish creek wash. Great weather too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1361323483.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	592558
Old 01-20-2015, 08:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah the blue angels buzzed us a few time scaring the crap out of my dog. Had a great time and as predicted I did not win. I did miss the grand prize by one number. But congratulations to Aaron (Ajkaz) who did win a prize.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Yeah the blue angels buzzed us a few time scaring the crap out of my dog. Had a great time and as predicted I did not win. I did miss the grand prize by one number. But congratulations to Aaron (Ajkaz) who did win a prize.
We had a blast, can't wait to go again next year! Red Dog, I'm in for TDS if you have room... I'm smoking a big pork butt for the even if that helps! BBQ pulled pork for all that visit! Let me know either way! Unfortunately on my shakedown when I got home I found all ball joints bad as well as Tie rod ends on tire rod and Pitman arm. Looks like I've got work to do! I don't have enough lift for a flip anybody recommend a better than stock drag link? otherwise it'll be a Moog...
Old 01-25-2015, 05:27 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ajkaz
We had a blast, can't wait to go again next year! Red Dog, I'm in for TDS if you have room... I'm smoking a big pork butt for the even if that helps! BBQ pulled pork for all that visit! Let me know either way! Unfortunately on my shakedown when I got home I found all ball joints bad as well as Tie rod ends on tire rod and Pitman arm. Looks like I've got work to do! I don't have enough lift for a flip anybody recommend a better than stock drag link? otherwise it'll be a Moog...
Come out and join your JK-Forum friends at TDS we usually have a great size camp and this year we could have to sites one which is more family oriented. Here's the thread...Rob long time no see buddy!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/soca...2015-a-315658/
Old 01-26-2015, 09:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ajkaz
There are a lot of good people making drag links. Just make sure it is mad stronger than the stock one. At TDS there are very few rocks. It is nothing like the backside of the Superstition Mountains. So it is easier are some of the components on your Jeep. We will do it again next year and I will have the Tequila chilled.

Quick Reply: SAN DIEGO 4 WHEELERS 17th Annual Superstition Mountain Run Jan 16-18, 2015