Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Hello from Inspired Engineering

Old 07-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Inspired Engineering

Hey Guys, I would like to introduce our company, Inspired Engineering. We are an offroad shop located in Miami FL, who focus on LED lighting. We offer lights from 3" CUBE driving lamps, up to 50" LED bars. We are also distributors of Rough Country, TeraFlex, Smitty Bilt, Rugged Ridge, and just about any company out there.

We have the tools needed to fabricate almost anything. Our list includes Welders, a CNC laser machine, a CNC break, and much more. We are always looking to produce new and innovative products. If you guys have any ideas or need anything, especially when it comes to lighting we could produce it.

We strive to provide the best product and the absolute lowest price. We stand behind all of our lights, and offer a lifetime warranty on any Inspired Engineering branded item. All of our PRO Series LED bars, and CUBEs use only CREE leds.

All of our LED bars include FREE shipping in the lower 48, a plug and play wires harness, wiring instructions, and a set of vinyl decals.

Always feel free to PM me, or email us at info@inspired-engineering.com for more info on our products. We will have some specials rolling out in the next few days, so keep a look out!

www.inspired-engineering.com

Here is a showcase with some of our products.

50" mounted on a JK with a PSC mount

14" on a TJ

14" custom mounted in a 10th anniversary bumper

CUBES on a JK

Inspired Engineering Rock Lights

Rock lights in use

Our JK OEM CUBE replacement brackets

Last edited by Sami@inspired-engineering; 07-11-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:44 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great looking stuff. Can I get a quote on some cubes, in amber if possible, and the OEM brackets shipped to 29466? Thanks
Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 AM
JK Jedi

Placed my order today. Good looking products at good prices. I spoke with Sami on the phone as well. These guys know their stuff and are willing to custom build for your application. Worth looking into for your unique lighting ideas. Thanks guys.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:38 AM
pup
JK Enthusiast

Do the cubes come with plug-and-play harnesses to wire them directly to the factory fog light wires? And as Matt was asking, are they available in Amber?
Old 07-16-2013, 07:08 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by pup
Do the cubes come with plug-and-play harnesses to wire them directly to the factory fog light wires? And as Matt was asking, are they available in Amber?
These are the things I was referring to with their willingness to accommodate. Amber cubes available this week. Also, they will build you a plug and play harness on the cubes to plug to the OEM fog harness. Winner!!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by mattgt5
These are the things I was referring to with their willingness to accommodate. Amber cubes available this week. Also, they will build you a plug and play harness on the cubes to plug to the OEM fog harness. Winner!!

Thanks Matt! We appreciate it...

Originally Posted by pup
We are actually in the process of revealing them this week with both the PNP option and the Amber option. We should have both, or any combo of them available to ship later this week.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:17 PM
pup
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
We are actually in the process of revealing them this week with both the PNP option and the Amber option. We should have both, or any combo of them available to ship later this week.
Excellent! I'll keep checking this thread for when they're announced.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the TEAM!! I'm looking forward to researching and purchasing your products in the future.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Baddintentions4u
Welcome to the TEAM!! I'm looking forward to researching and purchasing your products in the future.
Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity.

Quick Reply: Hello from Inspired Engineering