Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

INTRODUCING Trail-Flame 7" LED Headlamps with DRL

Old 12-10-2016, 05:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2014Wrangler
Looks like they may be out of business. I couldn't get on their webpage a couple weeks ago so I checked their listing on Amazon that I had bookmarked a while back. It said the lights were out of stock and and it was unknown when or if they would be available again. And they are now listed as a former vendor on this forum. Like the looks of these lights and they had good reviews. Wanted to order some but I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.
That is unfortunate. I bought a set from his first official batch earlier this year. They really are well made and often are questioned by other Owners the brand. Maybe he got lucky and sold the design $$$.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RIP warranty?
Old 03-21-2017, 04:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mbogan
That is unfortunate. I bought a set from his first official batch earlier this year. They really are well made and often are questioned by other Owners the brand. Maybe he got lucky and sold the design $$$.
https://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/6029988192.html

Apparently back in the market? For you previous customers I guess you can try and contact them again. Last updated was 15 days ago. Has this thread linked as reference.

Quick Reply: INTRODUCING Trail-Flame 7" LED Headlamps with DRL