Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

INTRODUCING Trail-Flame 7" LED Headlamps with DRL

Old 10-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INTRODUCING Trail-Flame 7" LED Headlamps with DRL

This is our first post here, so I believe an introduction is in order. We are Ignite Offroad Innovations - A brand new company out of North Carolina specializing in lighting products for Jeep Wranglers. Founded by Jeepers, we are committed to offering LED lighting solutions that rival the best in the business at prices that won't break the bank. Everything we sell will come with a 2 year warranty and a 90 day 110% money back guarantee, meaning that if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will refund the full purchase price plus the cost of return shipping.

We are excited to announce our Trail-Flame 7" LED Headlight system for Jeep Wranglers. We truly believe these headlights are the best bang-for-the-buck set on the market.

Specs:
-6 High Quality 10W CREE LEDs
-Plug-N-Play Kit – Includes Anti-Flicker Adapter, H4 to H13 Wiring Harness, and DRL Wiring Kit
-IP68 Waterproof & Dustproof housing
-6000K Pure White LED color
-Light Output: 3000 Lumen – High beam / 2000 Lumen – Low Beam
-Ultra-wide beam pattern with razor flat cutoff – Excellent visibility but doesn’t blind oncoming traffic
-Daytime Running Lights with optional turn signal integration. Video Here --> https://youtu.be/SaUL5v6h274 -Low Power Draw – Only 40W
-DOT/SAE compliant

Fits all CJ, TJ, LJ, AND JK Jeep Wranglers.

Introductory pricing will be $399. Available Now! Visit www.IgniteOffroad.com/shop to order! Now also available on Amazon here !

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PROMOTION -
Sign up for our email list and get a promo code good for $50 off our Trail-Flame headlight set! Enter now at www.igniteoffroad.com/#offer

For tons of pics and info visit www.igniteoffroad.com.

Last edited by IgniteOffroad; 04-06-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Reminiscent of the recent JW Speaker J2 series release at half the price. Interesting DLR alternative too. Impressive illumination patterns on night shots are an understatement. No thrown codes and DOT/SAE compliant! You are about to smoke the competition. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by jkk9; 10-08-2015 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very interesting. As you were researching and testing, were any output comparisons done between the Trail-Flame units and other popular aftermarket solutions like products the Truck-Lite or JW Speaker? More information along those lines would be very helpful if you can provide it.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm 100% sold on these from what I've seen. I'd like to see a video of the turn signals though.
When is the estimated launch date? PM me if you'd like - I'm a motivated buyer. Hell, if these work out I'll probably pick an extra one up for my motorcycle!
Old 10-05-2015, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Found condensation in my trucklites.. If they do not replace or fix them I will be buying these!
Old 10-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Blizz
I'm 100% sold on these from what I've seen. I'd like to see a video of the turn signals though.
When is the estimated launch date? PM me if you'd like - I'm a motivated buyer. Hell, if these work out I'll probably pick an extra one up for my motorcycle!
Awesome! I don't have a video of the DRL turn signals installed on a vehicle yet, but here is a quick video showing the functionality.

http://igniteoffroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/turning-light.mp4 We're shooting for a launch date at the end of October, tentatively 10/30.

Last edited by IgniteOffroad; 10-05-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by R0ck
Very interesting. As you were researching and testing, were any output comparisons done between the Trail-Flame units and other popular aftermarket solutions like products the Truck-Lite or JW Speaker? More information along those lines would be very helpful if you can provide it.
We have not done any formal output comparisons between other popular aftermarket headlights at this time. What I can tell you is that we went through 4 prototypes before settling on our final design. Of these 4 prototypes, each one had design elements that were similar to those of other popular brands such as those you mentioned and others. In the end we settled on the design we did because it simply outperformed every other design we tried, hands down. We are in the process of taking some stock headlamp comparison shots, I expect to have those done in the next week or so.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:15 AM
JK Newbie

Looks like a great product. I actually may be near high point this weekend. In for local business!
Old 10-06-2015, 04:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks great, guys!!

I'm not in the market for headlights (love my headlights too much) but your product looks awesome. Would definitely consider you if something were to happen to my current set of lights.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Former Vendor

We're back! We goofed and posted in this forum without realizing that we had to be forum sponsors to post here, but we're good to go now.

Last edited by IgniteOffroad; 01-12-2016 at 05:32 AM.

Quick Reply: INTRODUCING Trail-Flame 7" LED Headlamps with DRL