Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Jeep Lid for JK/JKU

Old 12-17-2016, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Lid for JK/JKU

JK and JKU Jeep Lid Pre-Order Deposit - Jeep Lid

We need 350 pre-orders to go into production and only $100 REFUNDABLE deposit, then $50 off final price for a total of $399 once order is fulfilled + shipping.

EDIT - So, there I was on the phone with them at Jeep Lid. This is NOT, NOT, the full length JK/JKU version. It is solely to replace the freedom panels with a one piece see-thru lid to use use with the rest of the hardtop

Last edited by BIG BLU; 12-24-2016 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Corrected info
Old 12-18-2016, 03:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Ah, a tinted sunroof for hardtops. Very interesting.

Last edited by jkk9; 12-18-2016 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:55 AM
JK Newbie

Default Jeep lid

JKK9, no worries! Jeep Lid is a brand name that makes solid, one piece, ABS clear plastic tops for jeeps. They latch into place, and instead of a cloth bikini top, you have a sturdy waterproof see-thru top. UV protection too. The older model jeeps have Jeep Lid available already, as well as attachable fabric sides and rear windshield, but now they are exploring making the lid for JK and JKU. It is a private, family owned business, who is trying to expand into the JK/JKU market. They are not mass producing JK/JKU Jeep Lids yet, so they are taking pre-orders to see if they meed to expand their line and begin mass production of JK/JKU jeep lids.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

how does this work with a hardtop? Do you totally replace your hardtop? I was looking TrekTop Pro Hybrid but this is looking really interesting..
Old 12-20-2016, 11:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
how does this work with a hardtop? Do you totally replace your hardtop? I was looking TrekTop Pro Hybrid but this is looking really interesting..
Interested in this question as well
Old 12-20-2016, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Aggiehunter34
Interested in this question as well
It completely replaces the hard top. It is simply a hard plastic full length see-thru bikini top.

For the TJs, JeepLid has constructd "soft top" sides and rear window that attach in. If they start the JK production, the sides will come too.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BIG BLU
It completely replaces the hard top. It is simply a hard plastic full length see-thru bikini top.

For the TJs, JeepLid has constructd "soft top" sides and rear window that attach in. If they start the JK production, the sides will come too.
Reckon I'll have to wait and hopefully it'll go into production. Won't do me any good now, I got a hard top..gotta have sides and a rear. Extremely interested tho..Fingers crossed!
Old 12-21-2016, 09:55 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BIG BLU
JK and JKU Jeep Lid Pre-Order Deposit - Jeep Lid

We need 350 pre-orders to go into production and only $100 REFUNDABLE deposit, then $50 off final price for a total of $399 once order is fulfilled + shipping.
Are there any prototype pictures or drawings showing the top on the JKU?
Old 12-21-2016, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

If it doesn't come with side/rear windows..wouldn't do me any good. I don't take my heard top off (storage prob). If it were complete however, I'd bite then just sell my factory hard top. Definitely would like to see some pics on a jk/jku as well.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Heater
Are there any prototype pictures or drawings showing the top on the JKU?
I looked over your web site and it looks like a solid product on the TJ. Placed my preorder. I surely would like to have this for the springtime.

I have been looking for a damaged JKU top to cut and fabricate to use exactly like this one.

Quick Reply: Jeep Lid for JK/JKU