Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW JK All Terrain Bumper and X-Style Stryker Stinger - 2007-2013 Jeep JK Wranglers

Old 04-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PUSHNF8
2.) the d-rings are included

(FYI) Ordered this bumper 2 weeks ago. It comes with the d-ring mounts but NOT the d-rings themselves. My box was sealed so Im assuming they weren't just left out?

I installed the center base, winch plate, stubby ends, and hoop. Fit and finish is great. Solid bumper and lighter than my old ebay special one. Everything fit together perfectly including the factory fogs. Baseline also had the best deal running and shipped quickly. The parts are compatable with the xhd aluminum bumper also but NOT the original xhd (steel version), or at least my buddies stinger from his steel one would not fit my all terrain one.
I apologize on the D-Rings. When they released the bumper they were using the larger style that was picture. I have honestly never seen the brackets that you have. I am going to see what changed from Rugged Ridge.

Originally Posted by Konakui
Can I get a quote on a mini stinger bumper? I need to be able to mount a winch so if I need anything additional or a different version...please price it. Sent to zip 29651.
PM Coming your way.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Baseline 4x4 Outfitters;3514728]I apologize on the D-Rings. When they released the bumper they were using the larger style that was picture. I have honestly never seen the brackets that you have. I am going to see what changed from Rugged Ridge.

No problem. I had some from my old bumper. Doesn't look like the all terrain or aluminum xhd come with them. The steel xhd has wider mount which I think is why some stuff wont line up. I love this bumper. I did have to remove my front mounted hitch/reciever to fit it which stinks but worth the look. I was surprised how light it was overall
Old 04-13-2013, 07:43 AM
Former Vendor

[QUOTE=PUSHNF8;3515992]
Originally Posted by Baseline 4x4 Outfitters
I apologize on the D-Rings. When they released the bumper they were using the larger style that was picture. I have honestly never seen the brackets that you have. I am going to see what changed from Rugged Ridge.

No problem. I had some from my old bumper. Doesn't look like the all terrain or aluminum xhd come with them. The steel xhd has wider mount which I think is why some stuff wont line up. I love this bumper. I did have to remove my front mounted hitch/reciever to fit it which stinks but worth the look. I was surprised how light it was overall
The D-Ring Mount pictured in the photos we have is different than the D-ring Mount you have. I personally prefer the style you have but it is odd they changed that and never said anything to us. I am still looking into this.

Jarod
Old 04-13-2013, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Pm sent for bumper and stinger.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Kaptain17
Pm sent for bumper and stinger.
PM Returned. If you are also looking for a winch let me know. We also have several good options on those!
Old 04-22-2013, 02:37 AM
JK Newbie

How much for the bumper and mini-stinger sent to 80951?
Old 04-22-2013, 05:14 AM
JK Junkie

These are sweet! Love the mini stinger, cant beat that price either.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by GeorgesCommando
How much for the bumper and mini-stinger sent to 80951?
PM Sent. Let me know if you have any questions.

Any Rugged Ridge order over $200 qualifies for a $20 Mail in Rebate. This increases to $50 on orders over $500.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Do these bumpers work with full width ends?
Old 04-23-2013, 02:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does the mini stinger "Double X-Striker" fit the original XHD model bumper? If so, can I get a quote to 90038? Thanks!

-Mike

Quick Reply: NEW JK All Terrain Bumper and X-Style Stryker Stinger - 2007-2013 Jeep JK Wranglers